Apr 6, 2020
Non-Windows gamers will notice that the game starts throwing fatal errors on the first H-event. This is because a large amount of game content (including CG) has been packed behind Enigma. I took the liberty to decrypt all game content and upload it to Mega. Simply extract and overwrite. Enjoy playing this game natively with NWJS!

Decrypted game content: Mega
Thanks I was wondering why it was all blank scenes on joiplay.

BecauseSwiftKey

Oct 4, 2019
Non-Windows gamers will notice that the game starts throwing fatal errors on the first H-event. This is because a large amount of game content (including CG) has been packed behind Enigma. I took the liberty to decrypt all game content and upload it to Mega. Simply extract and overwrite. Enjoy playing this game natively with NWJS!

Decrypted game content: Mega
Thx sir/maam

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
zoldo - Copia (30) - Copia - Copia - Copia - Copia - Copia - Copia.jpg

Can anyone help? i'm stuck there and got no idea how to continue (i bought another cookie recipe by mistake so i've already used it, the other 2 informations at the top are star ones)

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017
im so confused how this is connected to the previous game. the ending of the previous game had the bunny reincarnate into a high school girl in the end.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This looks all over the place in a very good way, I think I'll enjoy this one!

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Can anyone help? i'm stuck there and got no idea how to continue (i bought another cookie recipe by mistake so i've already used it, the other 2 informations at the top are star ones)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How prominent is the mind control in this?
Not a lot of it, one little scene really. Main theme of the H-content is pretty vanilla.

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Yeah. There is 3 major characters in prequel titled Rabbit Ear Chronicle appear in this game.
The pink rabbit is main heroine from the game.
Interesting. I can't seem to find it on this site. Was it never translated?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Interesting. I can't seem to find it on this site. Was it never translated?
It never was. The game is completely different though with it being much more RPG maker alike with shared asset. And the battle is completely based on quiz. It still does focused in story, has good music and has sexual harrasment mechanic.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
About songs..
Not was that easy to figure out, i've read also the previous post from qazad but was not really useful... so here's mine.
so.. Request are made with a specific theme eg. sad (the second song),
first you have to remember that all songs are made with 4 moves, so after understand this open the book with x and check the theme (in this case sad), this song require 5 notes (check the 1st pic),
music panel as you can notice is divided in 4 and it will be the base for the song but here's the catch, tuto badly explained about notes and energy and you have undesrtand that notes are energy!

So, here we go, as we talked before the theme sad require 5 notes, you have to calculate inside the music panel how to get these 5 in 4 moves (later will be more complicated but for now just chill), every icons match the energy you will consume (and the notes you will play) and you have to imput the right sequence (check the 2nd pic), in this case it will be 3 time 1 energy and 1 from 2 so equal 5 the sad theme.

For the 6 will be 2 times 1 energy and 2 times 2 and so on.

In total is not difficult understand the concept but i'm pretty sure the tuto could be a bit more elaborate and easy to read.
Hope it will be useful for you.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes