kid123

Jul 22, 2017
How did you get Lovegood?
You need to do a series of complicated event quest. But if you manage to get an information "Black Will" through it then you are nearing the end. Just talk to Lovegood at the bar (should be 3rd day, no idea about music choice) to unlock her last H scene.
If you need complete hint, then (too lazy to write full guide by memory)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rumil

Jan 2, 2020
I though i may share the answers for the quiz (so you don't have to double down them, i sometimes had to wait a whole loop befor attemping another try) and the gamble game (i only start taking notes after the 2nd one)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys sorry but comments are confusing me... i have to download the non patched version and then apply the patch or the already patched version works fine ?

anyway the link for 18 patch says that has been downloaded too many times and it's unavaiable

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
hi guys sorry but comments are confusing me... i have to download the non patched version and then apply the patch or the already patched version works fine ?

anyway the link for 18 patch says that has been downloaded too many times and it's unavaiable
Just need to download the pre-patched version only. The patch only work when key registered through proper steam installation.

Reactions: kiava

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Wow... Just how do I say this? This is absolutely amazing, the final credits scene and the final "battle" really made me cry because it was so beautiful.

I HIGHLY recommend playing through this by yourself, because the ending scenes will make so much more sense once you've played through everything, and finished every single character's storylines (like this save has)

To proceed with the final scene, move up into the red building and click on "We know who the criminal" is, then just follow the instructions.

Save1 is the save before the final battle scene, and Save2 is the save after

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Also, for those of you struggling with Lovegood's storyline, here's how to finish it (taken from the secret area when you start NG)

Reactions: asdfjbl

minchiele26

Mar 4, 2018
How did you get Lovegood?
i mean it wasn't so hard, you can ask the girl on the computer some hints, anyways, you have to do a thing in day 1 2 and 3,
day 1 you go talk to her in the main street (i dont think there are difference beetewen harassing her or just talking but i suggest to harras her couse if u do it few times u have a little scene) last 2 hours u go in the little street just in front of your house and u will see a "!?!" you follow her and u need "lovegood reason to follow" and "sneaking costumes"
day 2 u go talk to her at the bar last 2 hours and u give her the information that u got day 1
day 3 u get the another thing that will allow u to go in another place using the teleport and then it will be all kinda easy to continue
since i didnt wanna spoiler anything i tryied to hide as much as i could let me know if it helped you

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I am missing _something_. I've finished Lovegood. I know how and I know who, I don't know why. Cthulu wants this book that is in a store for the 2nd song, but neither the merchant nor Ceily sells it. I also need to get alcohol for the drunk, but I can't find it. The quiz bird disappeared from the third song in favor of grass girl and her assistant. What's next?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
MECHANICA_A_Ballad_of_the_Rabbit_and_Mercury.rar 06d696cb71a1251077b0401303189cf6c81324716579936e7c484dafffb7d47c
1.7GB (2.0GB extracted size)
->
MECHANICA_A_Ballad_of_the_Rabbit_and_Mercury.tar.zst ee8a1ca802e50ed0a1410fc5477e72f193259b65ccdf0c41f6f36aaeacd2c7e7
525.4MB (567.1MB extracted size)

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

--- what's this?
slimmed version of the game, to be run with native system installation of nwjs
--- details
no redundant runtime nor bloated images and audio
any lossy images left untouched, all png converted to webp lossless (settings: cwebp -lossless -z 9 -quiet -alpha_filter best)
audio converted to opus at ~128kbps only when savings are ≳50%, unless there is noticeable degradation, and otherwise untouched
archived as TAR format and compressed with zstandard (settings: zstdmt -19 --long ; with some tweaks to parameters)
--- requirements
RPGM games will require you to have installed (gh: )
Ren'Py games will require you to have installed (gh: )
all games will require native system libraries to decode webp images and opus audio. you probably have this already.
extracting/decompressing the archive will require zstandard (gh: ). should be supported by any modern archive manager.
verify downloaded file integrity with the provided BLAKE3 checksum (gh: )
--- feedback
let me know if anything is broken, like special dependencies for a game, or if you have any suggestions :)

thank you very much!!! - i found strange i dint found you in the compression request thread
my only suggestion is edit the template and add RPGM MV instead simply RPGM because there multiple versions, its a given at this point but should state it anyway, since VX Ace and others require their RTP to run, sometimes unless the developer already included in their game (sonabiA for example, requires the RTP because it doenst come native with the game files)

Last edited:
Reactions: yamipleb

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MECHANICA_A_Ballad_of_the_Rabbit_and_Mercury.rar 06d696cb71a1251077b0401303189cf6c81324716579936e7c484dafffb7d47c
1.7GB (2.0GB extracted size)
->
MECHANICA_A_Ballad_of_the_Rabbit_and_Mercury.tar.zst ee8a1ca802e50ed0a1410fc5477e72f193259b65ccdf0c41f6f36aaeacd2c7e7
525.4MB (567.1MB extracted size)

transfer.sh:
anonfiles:
pixeldrain:

--- what's this?
slimmed version of the game, to be run with native system installation of nwjs
--- details
no redundant runtime nor bloated images and audio
any lossy images left untouched, all png converted to webp lossless (settings: cwebp -lossless -z 9 -quiet -alpha_filter best)
audio converted to opus at ~128kbps only when savings are ≳50%, unless there is noticeable degradation, and otherwise untouched
archived as TAR format and compressed with zstandard (settings: zstdmt -19 --long ; with some tweaks to parameters)
--- requirements
RPGM games will require you to have installed (gh: )
Ren'Py games will require you to have installed (gh: )
all games will require native system libraries to decode webp images and opus audio. you probably have this already.
extracting/decompressing the archive will require zstandard (gh: ). should be supported by any modern archive manager.
verify downloaded file integrity with the provided BLAKE3 checksum (gh: )
--- feedback
let me know if anything is broken, like special dependencies for a game, or if you have any suggestions :)
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun ;).
Next time please check said thread and post there before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: yamipleb

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone help me locate the alcohol and tell me how to get the language book for the Cthululu? The hint says in a store when the second song plays.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes