w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Holy...This is a good food. I was skeptical with the almost MTL tier English TL but I still brace through it and damn. The story is really good. Anyone got any hint on hibiki kaido event proc trigger? I'm assuming the last "knowledge points" is from hibiki kaido event...?

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
Holy...This is a good food. I was skeptical with the almost MTL tier English TL but I still brace through it and damn. The story is really good. Anyone got any hint on hibiki kaido event proc trigger? I'm assuming the last "knowledge points" is from hibiki kaido event...?

Just repeatedly interact with the monitor. It'll take 5-10 interactions for each event, there being 3 events. And I may be remembering it wrong, but I'm pretty sure it had no reward.

Reactions: w.iT

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
Non-Windows gamers will notice that the game starts throwing fatal errors on the first H-event. This is because a large amount of game content (including CG) has been packed behind Enigma. I took the liberty to decrypt all game content and upload it to Mega. Simply extract and overwrite. Enjoy playing this game natively with NWJS!

Decrypted game content: Mega
True hero

FederalK365

Apr 11, 2020
Guys sorry for asking but does anyone have save that have high affection with heroine and a few battle before boss battle ?

Feb 3, 2020
Really hope someone would create a game thread of their first game:Rabbit Ear Chronicle, especially when the two games are loosely connected. Sad that I can't get it on Steam in english.

On the other hand, there is a upcoming new game coming. Hope it will have interesting and fun story. What's better is that it will be sold on steam too.

Also forgot to mention, hope the game's english will improve significantly

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Really hope someone would create a game thread of their first game:Rabbit Ear Chronicle, especially when the two games are loosely connected. Sad that I can't get it on Steam in english.

On the other hand, there is a upcoming new game coming. Hope it will have interesting and fun story. What's better is that it will be sold on steam too.

Also forgot to mention, hope the game's english will improve significantly
Thanks for the nice info. I'm digging this dev work so might check their new game if its teased.

Reactions: sinran987654321

Kili Krieger

Aug 10, 2017
For anyone interested, the prequel Rabbit ear chonicle is being (has been?) adapted into a hentai (Usamimi boukentan). Haven't watched it yet but tbh I don't think I'll have to worry about faithful adaptation and it's probably better that playing a barely translated game.

I still want to play the game though.

Reactions: sakuzuda
Feb 3, 2020
For anyone interested, the prequel Rabbit ear chonicle is being (has been?) adapted into a hentai (Usamimi boukentan). Haven't watched it yet but tbh I don't think I'll have to worry about faithful adaptation and it's probably better that playing a barely translated game.

I still want to play the game though.
I'd watched 2 ep of it and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Mind control? How much and how?

Also, I tried playing on JoiPlay and it ran pretty good, only for then to stop working at tthe beginning eight after when she lets you masturbate to her panties and there was nothing there but text and an empty stage...

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
...from the first CG of her showing her panties to the MC i fell like this will be a cute game? dunno...
well I liked that scene and the OST is very good too.
wish it had a tl revision, but i'm not going to complain. it's easy to understand

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Non-Windows gamers will notice that the game starts throwing fatal errors on the first H-event. This is because a large amount of game content (including CG) has been packed behind Enigma. I took the liberty to decrypt all game content and upload it to Mega. Simply extract and overwrite. Enjoy playing this game natively with NWJS!

Decrypted game content: Mega
What's the earliest part where a Hscene should play? I wish to test if my game is set up properly, I don't trust anything related to this translated version at this point except your mega with the game content. The patcher linked in the main post doesn't work (it just says that the same version is installed), unpatched the www>img folder is only 430mb or so (which means the Hscenes are all removed/replaced by black screens), I tried also downloading that 1.7gb supposedly prepatched version but the img folder is the same size (430mb or so) so that's lacking the Hscenes as well (unless it's somehow directly part of the 1.1gb exe?). Unsing your decrypted game content stuff brings the img folder to the same size as the untranslated version (727mb) so it does have the hscenes, but I'm just not sure if simply pasting the files over the originals will actually make the game use them and begin any hscenes or if it's just gonna ignore them still?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
What's the earliest part where a Hscene should play? I wish to test if my game is set up properly, I don't trust anything related to this translated version at this point except your mega with the game content. The patcher linked in the main post doesn't work (it just says that the same version is installed), unpatched the www>img folder is only 430mb or so (which means the Hscenes are all removed/replaced by black screens), I tried also downloading that 1.7gb supposedly prepatched version but the img folder is the same size (430mb or so) so that's lacking the Hscenes as well (unless it's somehow directly part of the 1.1gb exe?). Unsing your decrypted game content stuff brings the img folder to the same size as the untranslated version (727mb) so it does have the hscenes, but I'm just not sure if simply pasting the files over the originals will actually make the game use them and begin any hscenes or if it's just gonna ignore them still?
Enigma works by encrypting and packing content into a single binary (which is why its so large). You can use "Enigma Virtual Box unpacker" from here to unpack it yourself:

The Enigma binary will run just fine on Windows (with loss of performance, of course) but this is not an option for non-Windows users (usually it just straight-up crashes).

Its been a while so I don't recall the exact scenes. Using NW.js however, you will see errors on the console about missing files. This is because Enigma intercepts and redirects filesystem operations, the files do not exist on disk. I think RPG MV even errors out and displays the usual "retry" prompt.

Reactions: yummycandy

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Enigma works by encrypting and packing content into a single binary (which is why its so large). You can use "Enigma Virtual Box unpacker" from here to unpack it yourself:

The Enigma binary will run just fine on Windows (with loss of performance, of course) but this is not an option for non-Windows users (usually it just straight-up crashes).

Its been a while so I don't recall the exact scenes. Using NW.js however, you will see errors on the console about missing files. This is because Enigma intercepts and redirects filesystem operations, the files do not exist on disk. I think RPG MV even errors out and displays the usual "retry" prompt.
Just to clarify, I am on PC. What I'm wondering is about whether or not I have to like, recompile it with the lewd stuff or if it's enough to just have the files in the folder where the files are supposed to be?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Just to clarify, I am on PC. What I'm wondering is about whether or not I have to like, recompile it with the lewd stuff or if it's enough to just have the files in the folder where the files are supposed to be?
If you can run the Enigma binary then you will notice no difference. If you cannot run the Enigma binary, half the game will be missing.

hunkeyman

Jun 15, 2020
This was amazing like actually one of the best games I have ever played I stopped playing for the hentai and just played for the plot it took me 20 hours to complete it and I loved ever second. This is probably going to be the only 18+ game I ever buy it was that amazing.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes