tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Alright, I don't mind waiting even if Non NTR portion is smaller. Just keep the Avoidable option active throughout the game:)(y)
There will always be options. I plan alternative scenes whenever possible (not just skipping).

Reactions: Will619

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was glad seeing this game continue as I remember how much fun I had with the first release. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for day 3 now!!! ;)

Reactions: tenki_b

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
Haven't played yet, sure I'll enjoy update as much as initial release.
But wow, only v0.2 and the Android is 1.5g, going to have compress real soon to keep releasing official Android

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Haven't played yet, sure I'll enjoy update as much as initial release.
But wow, only v0.2 and the Android is 1.5g, going to have compress real soon to keep releasing official Android
I need to work on compression.. I optimized everything as best I could without losing quality. For now, I’m hoping for professionals on the forum who can optimize the Android version.

Reactions: Blank8571

liabestly

May 8, 2017
These are different choices, for example (anal or vaginal sex). It does not open so that you can understand that there are still scenes in the game.
The vaginal sex is the one on the bottom on the left then anal next to it.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
The vaginal sex is the one on the bottom on the left then anal next to it.
Got it, if you're talking about a specific scene that you circled, you need to choose "keep silent" in the toilet.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
These are different choices, for example (anal or vaginal sex). It does not open so that you can understand that there are still scenes in the game.
Have you ever thought of doing a poll for your patrons to see if they want to see more Eva content or more daughter over the husband content?
I was thinking like give Eva 50%, daughter 40% and the Cuck 10%. But that’s just me, it’s interesting to see what percentage they would want

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Have you ever thought of doing a poll for your patrons to see if they want to see more Eva content or more daughter over the husband content?
I was thinking like give Eva 50%, daughter 40% and the Cuck 10%. But that’s just me, it’s interesting to see what percentage they would want
Hmm, okay. I'll do a poll on Patreon. (For all subscribers and free ones too.)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
If anyone is interested in sharing their opinion, I created a poll on . Topic: Which main characters would you like to see more of?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not sure the intentions of the poll, but content determined by polls is a quick way for me to never become a supporter.

Reactions: crotch69

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Not sure the intentions of the poll, but content determined by polls is a quick way for me to never become a supporter.
This is simply a test of the audience's interests. The plot is made up, but additional scenes can be added if it does not interfere with my story.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is simply a test of the audience's interests. The plot is made up, but additional scenes can be added if it does not interfere with my story.
Ok, I'll keep an eye on things for a while and see how it plays out. It's always a red flag for me when devs start doing polls on who should get more content or what scenes should be in next update. I can already see a bunch of people voting for turning the female MC's into turbo sluts, leaving the male MC out of it, and that's just no fun for me.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Ok, I'll keep an eye on things for a while and see how it plays out. It's always a red flag for me when devs start doing polls on who should get more content or what scenes should be in next update. I can already see a bunch of people voting for turning the female MC's into turbo sluts, leaving the male MC out of it, and that's just no fun for me.
Well, there are no such options in the poll. I understand what you're saying, this would just break the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Yeah agreed, hard NTR loving audience follows this game, so it's expected they would vote for more female screen time.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah agreed, hard NTR loving audience follows this game, so it's expected they would vote for more female screen time.
Eva + MC are in second place, so in general, there are no significant advantages.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes