DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm seeing that this game is already becoming heavily paywalled. Content that are part of the story shouldn't be behind paywalls unless they are extras. The cut content in this update are part of the story, they are not extras. They are mentioned in the dialogues and teased with a brief single screen which makes them essentially part of the plot. I can understand that you are also trying to advertise your Patreon but doing so by cutting off content in-game is a very good way to push people away from supporting you. I myself support couple of creators because I find their story telling decent even when they release very sparsely. However I won't support this practise with content deliberately cut from the game to be put behind Patreon paywall.

I suggest making comics that are not canon to the story but include the characters in the story if you like to advertise these scenes at the end of the update screen.
I have been watching this one for a while and haven't played it yet but now i have read your comment about purposely cut content im gonna skip this game entirely. Thanks for the heads up! (y)

Reactions: ohhaiguize

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah, the husband for me have to encourage the wife to do naughty atcs and to fuck other men, especially if watch them next to her or with a device for example, especially involving the strangers that is very sexy in my opinion!
I have said love + netorase because i have noted that some netorase choices can happen only if the first choice is a love one... for example when the wife finds the anal plug, only if goes to the husband to give him a reward because thinks that it's his gift (love choice) then compare a netorase choice (walking with the mouth full of the husband's cum until her office), instead if "play" with the janitor (netorare) using the plug, the netorase choice don't compare.
In other words, for a netorase path, the trust and love have to be high without arguing (arguing = netorare path), so here it is the "love + netorase" path :)
And if the daughter nurse will have a boyfriend (the handsome doctor at the party), love + netorase path also for her would be perfect ;)
Yes, your path is Love + Netarase)
For me, Netarase is also the path of "Love" in general... just perverted...:sneaky:

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I have been watching this one for a while and haven't played it yet but now i have read your comment about purposely cut content im gonna skip this game entirely. Thanks for the heads up! (y)
First read the whole message, then draw conclusions, and even better, check it yourself. In any case, the choice is yours, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gintoky

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The dev had abandoned a previous game which is a bad sign. Anyway, I'll keep an eye for this one. It seems interesting.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes