tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Thanks for posting detailed info about this title. And so I guess with what has been said this story really about the NTR kink (out of the three that represents that kink...Netori is the only one I'm interested in)…where a family (husband, wife and their daughters) are medical professionals who randomly fuck, suck and eat patients cum? So it's a story that structured to route for the other team, and the male MC is a cuck.

Well I was hoping the story plot had a path where MC would become the focal point for all the sexual action, not a bunch of other dudes who fuck his family. :sick:

Regards
This is "Love Path". You can play the game this way too.
But this game does have an optional NTR (and there's quite a bit of it), and it was in the plans from the first version.

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
I'm seeing that this game is already becoming heavily paywalled. Content that are part of the story shouldn't be behind paywalls unless they are extras. The cut content in this update are part of the story, they are not extras. They are mentioned in the dialogues and teased with a brief single screen which makes them essentially part of the plot. I can understand that you are also trying to advertise your Patreon but doing so by cutting off content in-game is a very good way to push people away from supporting you. I myself support couple of creators because I find their story telling decent even when they release very sparsely. However I won't support this practise with content deliberately cut from the game to be put behind Patreon paywall.

I suggest making comics that are not canon to the story but include the characters in the story if you like to advertise these scenes at the end of the update screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I'm seeing that this game is already becoming heavily paywalled. Content that are part of the story shouldn't be behind paywalls unless they are extras. The cut content in this update are part of the story, they are not extras. They are mentioned in the dialogues and teased with a brief single screen which makes them essentially part of the plot. I can understand that you are also trying to advertise your Patreon but doing so by cutting off content in-game is a very good way to push people away from supporting you. I myself support couple of creators because I find their story telling decent even when they release very sparsely. However I won't support this practise with content deliberately cut from the game to be put behind Patreon paywall.

I suggest making comics that are not canon to the story but include the characters in the story if you like to advertise these scenes at the end of the update screen.
On the contrary, it seems to me that comics that complement the story are interesting. At the same time, these comics do not affect anything in terms of the plot. There was already a discussion about this above and I decided not to insert links to comics in dialogues, but to do it at the end of the game as additional content for the next versions(which they are).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for posting detailed info about this title. And so I guess with what has been said this story really about the NTR kink (out of the three that represents that kink...Netori is the only one I'm interested in)…where a family (husband, wife and their daughters) are medical professionals who randomly fuck, suck and eat patients cum? So it's a story that structured to route for the other team, and the male MC is a cuck.

Well I was hoping the story plot had a path where MC would become the focal point for all the sexual action, not a bunch of other dudes who fuck his family. :sick:

Regards
While currently it does lean heavy into the Netorare/Netorase fetish, there is a love path as well. Seems the main focus is on the swinging or cheating paths and the daughter's experiences (Karin) though. Mia isn't the wife (if that is what you thought), she is just a coworker. The wife is Eva, and she has her own things going on as well.

The MC can do his own cheating/swinging as well and does bang the wife in the love path multiple times. And she is happy with him, not regretful or unsatisfied.

You make choices for all three of them (Karin, Eva, and the MC), so you get to choose how things play out. The choices are also clearly labeled so you don't make a mistake and pick the wrong one.

Sorry if my post gave you different vibes, just wanted to clear things up a bit. The game is very enjoyable still, and plenty of choices on how you want to handle things for all three of the characters.

Reactions: MrBenny and tenki_b

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
On the contrary, it seems to me that comics that complement the story are interesting. At the same time, these comics do not affect anything in terms of the plot. There was already a discussion about this above and I decided not to insert links to comics in dialogues, but to do it at the end of the game as additional content for the next versions(which they are).
They are interesting I agree but they are part of the main story. I can see the Mia character's part as complementary but Karin telling her ex boyfriend story essentially cut and put behind paywall is not complementary. That's you as the developers mentioning the scene, proceeding to show the first couple scenes and then skipping the entire thing under the guise of paywalling it and then concluding the dialogue as if Karin already told the story to the reader but reader never saw it. Would you read a book if it had parts blacked out because they were deemed extra to the main story and sold as small pamphlets you can glue back on the book by the author even though there were parts mentioning of the blacked out parts?

There are better ways you can promote the game without essentially cutting content very much related to the main characters. For example, Hard Days, another popular story with decent writing is releasing the public version one version behind the paid version without cutting any content. Fan servicing using the same characters in other stories as comics not releated to the game is also another incentive. I can see your story telling is already decent, people would pay to see fan stories.

Last edited:

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
They are interesting I agree but they are part of the main story. I can see the Mia character's part as complementary but Karin telling her ex boyfriend story essentially cut and put behind paywall is not complementary. That's you as the developers mentioning the scene, proceeding to show the first scene and then skipping the entire thing under the guise of paywalling it and then concluding the dialogue as if Karin already told the story but reader never saw it. Would you read a book if it had parts blacked out because they were deemed extra to the main story even though there were parts mentioning of the blacked out parts and sold as small pamphlets you can glue back on the book by the author?

There are better ways you can promote the game without essentially cutting content very much related to the main characters. For example, Hard Days, another popular story with decent writing is releasing the public version one version behind the paid version without cutting any content.
In the game, she didn't say anything, that's the point. She remembered the moment (what happened in the game, two pictures) and that's it. And the story itself can be watched separately. She doesn't talk about it in the dialogue. The comic itself with this event (the first part) was released back in version 0.2.

That's why I'll move the comics from the dialogues to the end of the game. So that you don't get confused and don't think that this is part of the plot.

Reactions: Gintoky

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Nice game so far. Some remarks:

- the current lustpoint system is a bit broken: if I avoid a certain path (e.g. the love path), this can block scenes in other paths (e.g. NTR path), because a character could not accumulate enough lust points.
- the NTR path feels more like a mutual cheating path, which is more akin to sharing or netorase imho.

Based on this last remark: are there plans to make the NTR one more one sided (no pussy for the husband, all pussy for... the son or whoever)?

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Nice game so far. Some remarks:

- the current lustpoint system is a bit broken: if I avoid a certain path (e.g. the love path), this can block scenes in other paths (e.g. NTR path), because a character could not accumulate enough lust points.
- the NTR path feels more like a mutual cheating path, which is more akin to sharing or netorase imho.

Based on this last remark: are there plans to make the NTR one more one sided (no pussy for the husband, all pussy for... the son or whoever)?
Hmm, considering the "paths" system, perhaps the "lust" system loses its relevance a little. But on the other hand, it's strange if you follow the Love path, and then Eve agrees to a threesome without any problems, for example.

In NTR and other paths will develop. If you mean the scene with Mia and MC, then it was necessary for the plot. In the future, there will be a possibility of a skip.

The son is NOT YET the main character of the story and will appear rarely)

Reactions: Gintoky

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
tenki_b So we can't stop Karin from getting on a love path with Dr Larkin? The only choices at the bar is NTR or Love path. I thought this had, or will have incest? I don't want her with any of the other guys. We don't have very much control of her in the bar scene. She kisses him without asking. So far the MC and the wife we always get asked before something happens

Last edited:

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
tenki_b So we can't stop Karin from getting on a love path with Dr Larkin? The only choices at the bar is NTR or Love path. I thought this had, or will have incest? I don't want her with any of the other guys. We don't have very much control of her in the bar scene. She kisses him without asking
Dr. Larkin is not related to Karin. Their "relationship" is plot-driven, but you will be able to influence its development in the future.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Dr. Larkin is not related to Karin. Their "relationship" is plot-driven, but you will be able to influence its development in the future.
I know they aren't related, that's not what I asked . I don't want them together. I asked if we can stop it from happening. We have control of Karin taken away from us. So far we can control the other 2. I don't want her doing anything with Dr Larkin

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I know they aren't related, that's not what I asked . I don't want them together. I asked if we can stop it from happening. We have control of Karin taken away from us. So far we can control the other 2. I don't want her doing anything with Dr Larkin
There will be communication between Karin and Sam, but there will be different development paths.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Alright, I'll continue too see what happens. We were already forced to kiss him, which I didn't want. Good luck on your journey with the VN

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For the hotwife/cuckold path (the wife fucks with other men while the husband watch it and enjoy a lot) i have to follow the love + netorase path i think?

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
For the hotwife/cuckold path (the wife fucks with other men while the husband watch it and enjoy a lot) i have to follow the love + netorase path i think?
There will be no NTR elements in the love path. For the hotwife/cuckold path - you need to choose Netorare or Netorase path.(yes... there is a mistake in a letter, I will correct it in the next version :rolleyes:)
But in Netorare path, the husband will not always be happy or will know about what is happening. Like in the subway scene, for example. If you don't like that, then yes, follow the Love + Netorase path.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There will be no NTR elements in the love path. For the hotwife/cuckold path - you need to choose Netorare or Netorase path.(yes... there is a mistake in a letter, I will correct it in the next version :rolleyes:)
But in Netorare path, the husband will not always be happy or will know about what is happening. Like in the subway scene, for example. If you don't like that, then yes, follow the Love + Netorase path.
Yeah, the husband for me have to encourage the wife to do naughty atcs and to fuck other men, especially if watch them next to her or with a device for example, especially involving the strangers that is very sexy in my opinion!
I have said love + netorase because i have noted that some netorase choices can happen only if the first choice is a love one... for example when the wife finds the anal plug, only if goes to the husband to give him a reward because thinks that it's his gift (love choice) then compare a netorase choice (walking with the mouth full of the husband's cum until her office), instead if "play" with the janitor (netorare) using the plug, the netorase choice don't compare.
In other words, for a netorase path, the trust and love have to be high without arguing (arguing = netorare path), so here it is the "love + netorase" path :)
And if the daughter nurse will have a boyfriend (the handsome doctor at the party), love + netorase path also for her would be perfect ;)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes