tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
why not say it in easy words ...netorase is sharing and or swinging netorare is not
I made a description in the game so that it would be clear which path is which. With the release of the public 0.3 version, I will add this description here too. I just liked using Japanese terms.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
How exactly does that help someone who actually wants to unlock the scenes themselves..
It doesn’t, there might be an issue with there gallery cause I played 2 paths the netorare (red) and the netorase (blue) and found all the lewd scenes on those paths but only the blue netorase scenes opened in the gallery

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would have paid for the new version if it was available on something other than Patreon (Itch for example), but sadly, it is not for some reason.

Reactions: Gradel1095

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
View attachment 3966460

I played the game 5 times with different choices and nothing does unlock.
The gallery currently works in such a way that when you play through the game, the gallery opens. If you exit the game to the main menu, the gallery will become empty again. Its main task is to see what you "missed" during the game. Perhaps in version 0.4, I will improve the gallery (I will look for other implementations)

Reactions: Will619

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
If there are games where the gallery is done better (more conveniently and works in the Main Menu) - send me a link in private, I'll take a look at the code.

Reactions: ddtmm
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes