gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
links for public release

mega -

GDrive -

mixdrop -

pixeldrain -

I listed as them as a public release I assume I can do so , IF that is incorrect then please delete

Nightwish_

Apr 17, 2021
First of all, thanks for the update! This update is really good. So many scenes and choices that laid down the groundwork for future updates. Hopefully Eva will got more scenes in the next update. Keep up the good work 10KI! Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: tenki_b and Gintoky

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty good update, things are progressing nicely.

Only thing that bothered me this update, was all the "insert comic advertisement here" messages. If you want to see this scene, go read my comic. Oh, you want to see this scene? Go read my comic. If you're curious about what happened in this scene, go read my comic. Several scenes in the game that are locked behind the dev's comics instead of actually in the game.

And of course, it is all paywalled so if you want to see those scenes, you have to pay for them. And they aren't even paywalled in game, you have to pay for the comics to see those missing scenes.

It just really takes you out of the game (literally) and makes the game feel incomplete when you have to go download comics to see the scenes you are missing inside the game. Not to mention it is paywalled scenes.

Otherwise, besides all that, game is pretty decent so far. Thanks for the new update. Just wish there was more in the game, instead of having to go outside the game for the rest of the content.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Only thing that bothered me this update, was all the "insert comic advertisement here" messages. If you want to see this scene, go read my comic. Oh, you want to see this scene? Go read my comic. If you're curious about what happened in this scene, go read my comic. Several scenes in the game that are locked behind the dev's comics instead of actually in the game.

And of course, it is all paywalled so if you want to see those scenes, you have to pay for them. And they aren't even paywalled in game, you have to pay for the comics to see those missing scenes.

It just really takes you out of the game (literally) and makes the game feel incomplete when you have to go download comics to see the scenes you are missing inside the game. Not to mention it is paywalled scenes.

Otherwise, besides all that, game is pretty decent so far. Thanks for the new update. Just wish there was more in the game, instead of having to go outside the game for the rest of the content.
Totally agree.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Yeah maybe hold off on advertising the comic adventures until the end of the update. Something like “And if you want to see more adventures with this character be sure to check her out in our Patreon comics section”

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023

Comics that do not affect the plot outside the game, were available before the release of the new version. This is a "reference" for those who are subscribed to Patreon or a hint for those who missed this post.

Of course, those who play the game for free might think that there is a very important moment there. From the next version I will point out that the comics only complement the story and do not affect the main story.

I like the concept that the comic posts are a little bit related to the game and have references to the game.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Comics that do not affect the plot outside the game, were available before the release of the new version. This is a "reference" for those who are subscribed to Patreon or a hint for those who missed this post.

Of course, those who play the game for free might think that there is a very important moment there. From the next version I will point out that the comics only complement the story and do not affect the main story.

I like the concept that the comic posts are a little bit related to the game and have references to the game.
I get what you are trying to do, but it is just abrupt and removes the player from the game and feels like they are missing content. For instance, with Karin's flashback. Just as things are starting to get interesting, you cut it off and tell people that if they want to know what happens, they have to read your comic. It's abrupt and makes the player lose context.

Like, does she go through with it? Does she walk away? Would we have had a choice in the matter to choose how she reacts to the situation? Will this moment have an effect on a future encounter? This not only affects free players but also paid player as well. If someone pays, but they don't like comics or want to read them, then they are going to be in the same situation as a free player. They'll be missing out on the context as well.

It's the same situation with the Mia scene. What happened? She walks out with a mouthful of cum, but what's the context? Was she blackmailed? Did she do it of her own free will? Which one of the guys did she blow? Both, or only one? Will this affect the story later in the game? There's a bunch of contexts there that is missing that we have no idea about. But again, it's abrupt and tells you to go read the comic instead.

It breaks the flow of the story and takes players out of the game. Whether a paid player who is not into comics, or a free player who just doesn't have access, they lose a lot of context and story because the content is missing, and instead, is outside the game.

Hmm, I'll think about how to make it less "intrusive" I didn't think it would be annoying.
My advice? Instead of cutting off scenes from the game so abruptly to advertise your comic, do it at the end of the update as a simple self-promotion. Have a page at the end of the update with something like:

"If you want to see these characters in some side adventures outside the game, check out my comics"

This way, the flow of the story doesn't suffer, and players are not met with scenes ending abruptly to be told that in order to see the scene in game, they have to go outside the game and read a comic. And then either add the scene to the game, or don't reference those scenes in the game if they won't be included. This way, players are not losing anything, and the comics are just a bonus on the side.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I get what you are trying to do, but it is just abrupt and removes the player from the game and feels like they are missing content. For instance, with Karin's flashback. Just as things are starting to get interesting, you cut it off and tell people that if they want to know what happens, they have to read your comic. It's abrupt and makes the player lose context.

Like, does she go through with it? Does she walk away? Would we have had a choice in the matter to choose how she reacts to the situation? Will this moment have an effect on a future encounter? This not only affects free players but also paid player as well. If someone pays, but they don't like comics or want to read them, then they are going to be in the same situation as a free player. They'll be missing out on the context as well.

It's the same situation with the Mia scene. What happened? She walks out with a mouthful of cum, but what's the context? Was she blackmailed? Did she do it of her own free will? Which one of the guys did she blow? Both, or only one? Will this affect the story later in the game? There's a bunch of contexts there that is missing that we have no idea about. But again, it's abrupt and tells you to go read the comic instead.

It breaks the flow of the story and takes players out of the game. Whether a paid player who is not into comics, or a free player who just doesn't have access, they lose a lot of context and story because the content is missing, and instead, is outside the game.

My advice? Instead of cutting off scenes from the game so abruptly to advertise your comic, do it at the end of the update as a simple self-promotion. Have a page at the end of the update with something like:

"If you want to see these characters in some side adventures outside the game, check out my comics"

This way, the flow of the story doesn't suffer, and players are not met with scenes ending abruptly to be told that in order to see the scene in game, they have to go outside the game and read a comic. And then either add the scene to the game, or don't reference those scenes in the game if they won't be included. This way, players are not losing anything, and the comics are just a bonus on the side.
Got it, I agree. Thanks for the explanation and advice, I'll use it in version 0.4.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

Thanks for posting detailed info about this title. And so I guess with what has been said this story really about the NTR kink (out of the three that represents that kink...Netori is the only one I'm interested in)…where a family (husband, wife and their daughters) are medical professionals who randomly fuck, suck and eat patients cum? So it's a story that structured to route for the other team, and the male MC is a cuck.

Well I was hoping the story plot had a path where MC would become the focal point for all the sexual action, not a bunch of other dudes who fuck his family. :sick:

Regards

Reactions: mtuytj
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes