Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Very hard to find proper cuckqueaning route games here....I rarely see developers working on that kink.
yup just finished this update. ima be honest probably not for me. seems like some other games that came out recently. in the sense that it is clearly a NTR game trying to have a non-NTR option but the story just really pushes hard for NTR to happen so even if you avoid it the scenarios that lead to it are just constantly happening and you dont really get a good non-NTR playthrough.

some talks with the wife make it seem like a cuckqueaning path could be possible. but yeah i dont really see that happening here.

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
some talks with the wife make it seem like a cuckqueaning path could be possible. but yeah i dont really see that happening here.
There are only 3 paths, 2 of them involve wife sharing, only the Love path could have a scope for FFM/Lesbian/Cuckqueaning content but if you read this comment you would doubt what the Love route could contain.....
Does this mean, if you don't want to share the women with other men (that is go for the Love Path), all the FFM Threesomes or Lesbian content would get blocked out as well? That would be a bit disappointing, generally speaking sharing women with other women do not become part of the broad NTR genre and I think it should be included in the Love path as well.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There are only 3 paths, 2 of them involve wife sharing, only the Love path could have a scope for FFM/Lesbian/Cuckqueaning content but if you read this comment you would doubt what the Love route could contain.....
yeah i forgot about the point system. the lesbian scene i was curious to see how it would play out since i had the choice. but i didnt have the points and i only get the points by going the other routes, which i'm trying to avoid... seems pretty limiting

i dont mind Vanilla but seems like the dev is making the love route TOO Vanilla.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
yeah i forgot about the point system. the lesbian scene i was curious to see how it would play out since i had the choice. but i didnt have the points and i only get the points by going the other routes, which i'm trying to avoid... seems pretty limiting
Exactly my point, that is why i asked the Dev the question, hoping he would think about it and reply after reading it. You need Lust points for sexy things even on the Love route and you would only get lust points by letting your women fuck other men, how can anyone enjoy the love route then?

Note for Dev:
Try to make a way for earning more lust points on the Love route, FFM/Lesbian/Cuckqueaning actions are what most people playing the love route are looking for since they do not involve other men, but those actions still require lust points and you have a variable here which limits players that they must follow the NTR routes to get lust points. Why can't there be "Wife sharing the husband with other women content", without the mandatory variable that husband must share the wife with men too? In your game that variable is lust points. I'm following this game since its first release waiting for enough content so that i can decide to subscribe your patreon, but i've been disappointed after seeing how the lust point system have negative impact on the Love Route.:(

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Exactly my point, that is why i asked the Dev the question, hoping he would think about it and reply after reading it. You need Lust points for sexy things even on the Love route and you would only get lust points by letting your women fuck other men, how can anyone enjoy the love route then?

Note for Dev:
Try to make a way for earning more lust points on the Love route, FFM/Lesbian/Cuckqueaning actions are what most people playing the love route looking for since they do not involve other men, but those actions still require lust points and you have a variable here which limits players that they must follow the NTR routes to get lust points. Why can't there be "Wife sharing the husband with other women content", without the mandatory variable that husband must share the wife with men too? In your game that variable is lust points. I'm following this game since its first release waiting for enough content so that i can decide to subscribe your patreon, but i've been disappointed after seeing how the lust point system have negative impact on the Love Route.:(
theres a small issue with the daughter so far also. been trying to avoid men in her choices also. but as i said the scenario of the game forces her to hang out with other dudes and push for action towards them Ex: i could avoid the sexual scene but there was no option to avoid the kiss or even interest in the guys.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Does this mean, if you don't want to share the women with other men (that is go for the Love Path), all the FFM Threesomes or Lesbian content would get blocked out as well? That would be a bit disappointing, generally speaking sharing women with other women do not become part of the broad NTR genre and I think it should be included in the Love path as well.
There is a lesbian scene with Karin in the game and it is not part of the paths. It is an optional choice.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There is a lesbian scene with Karin in the game and it is not part of the paths. It is an optional choice.
in order to get that scene you need 1 lust point. which you can only get by having her interact with other dudes that are not the MC.

just to be clear we're talking about the scene with Lisa right?

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
so quick question if choose options that say Netorare but it results in the MC getting laid. does that mean it's saying that at some point his wife will cheat? or does it mean his wife is getting Netorare'd and no lasting consequences.

hoping for a playthrough where the MC gets as much action as possible and the wife encourages it.:unsure:

Edit: hmm nvr mind just go to the part with Mia walking out of the office. looks like we cant prevent whatever happens to her. i dont mind optional NTR in a game but scenes like that severely ruin any desire for me to pursue those characters. so far Mia is no longer someone i care to pursue. makes me worried about other characters if shit is happening "behind the scenes" and it cant be prevented. sort of feels like the non-NTR paths are lacking.
Netorare for one character does not always mean Netorare for another. In the case of Maddison - no consequences. But if there is Eva in the scene, for example, then it is a common Netorare. The game is developing and there will be more and more options for certain scenes (or skipping them even after choosing a new path).

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
theres a small issue with the daughter so far also. been trying to avoid men in her choices also. but as i said the scenario of the game forces her to hang out with other dudes and push for action towards them Ex: i could avoid the sexual scene but there was no option to avoid the kiss or even interest in the guys.
Yes, the game has a plot to move the story along. But you will be able to influence their "relationship" in the future.

tenki_b

Medical Special Care Dev
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
in order to get that scene you need 1 lust point. which you can only get by having her interact with other dudes that are not the MC.

just to be clear we're talking about the scene with Lisa right?
Yes, that's right. I think I'll rework the lust points system because of the "separation" of paths, it can hinder some players, as I noticed.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Yes, that's right. I think I'll rework the lust points system because of the "separation" of paths, it can hinder some players, as I noticed.
Thank you, that would be appreciated. I hope you read the note i left on a reply just a few messages above.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I still have high hopes for the Love path here, so we'll see how it goes...
Another thingy: anyone has maybe the comics from Patreon that are mentioned in the gameplay?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
There's a bug in that if katrin has insufficient lust during the patient cleaning, it never sets the advancement variable so that segment loops forever - as well as the "show wife pics on computer segment".

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
There's a bug in that if katrin has insufficient lust during the patient cleaning, it never sets the advancement variable so that segment loops forever - as well as the "show wife pics on computer segment".
Just got to this bug myself. Glad that at least the "go relax in kitchen option" gets out of the loop. Hopefully with no adverse effects.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes