desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
tenki_b

Hey, you got a cool game. But I dropped it because of a very common issue in games like this.

The netorase vibe is very baked in. You cannot avoid the husband acting like a willing cuck, even if you don't pick any of those options. The default dialogues always have him accepting that he gets aroused from sharing her and stuff. This means that a netorare focused player that wants to go for a path where the girls get corrupted behind MC's back (or at least where he doesn't enjoy being cucked so much) will be constantly taken out of it when the MC has dialogues and monologues of a willing cuck.

Obviously, this kind of project by a western dev usually defaults to a netorase story and adds/omits certain scenes according to the variations available. So they usually have this issue of unavoidable cuck MC. Only a very meticulous dev will offer route variations that don't bleed into one another and spoil the vibes.

I don't always bring this up when I think the game is clearly being made for primarily netorase fans. But you seem to be wanting to differentiate the routes, even having specific variables for it. So here is my criticism about the netorare path. If you really want to perfect the route variations at some point, maybe you can go back and add some more route specific dialogue splits (or don't default the MC into being such a cuck).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes