3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MedievalTimes-S1v2.0Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
this is some garbage lmfao. let's maybe prevent the option from even being selected instead of being able to select it just to be lead to completely blurred images 1723847449997.png

NoobSlayer69.

Sep 12, 2023
tag says gay..screenshots show straight..i got confused and downloaded knowing tags are often fucked up...ummm..OMG NO!!! delete .................there is vaginal and straight but there is also being chained up and gay raped..so..tags are right..just some missing.. the gay rape is not avoidable..while the straight stuff is choice based...either way..i'd call this game ..."a bit of the ole everything" it'll prolly piss off both the gay and straight players but be just perfect for Bi's :p
Ayoooo unc u kinda freaky alrrrrrrrrrr

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So the S1 Rework reduce the file size from 10G to 3.5G?

First of all, I have nothing against gay people, but if this game is full of gay shit, I will pass. Is it avoidable?
The "X" Button is on the top right corner of your screen, bro.
Or you could just play the first 2 or 3 chapters where it still has some M/F shit.
You are welcome

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Unavoidable gay/rape = hard pass. If I wanted that I'd just do something naughty and spend a 30-90 day stretch in jail.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
First of all, I have nothing against gay people, but if this game is full of gay shit, I will pass. Is it avoidable?
Yes, by not playing it. This is Exhibit A for wanting a way to unplay an AVN and unsee the misadventures of an MC. At least now the unavoidability is mentioned in the OP, though I still have flashbacks every time there's a new update out to remind me.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Hey guys! the first start it's ask me the code but the same code for rmts120 is not working, I mean a wrong code, does mean a new code? by the way the old code also I can't play mini games :mad::cry:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes