3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's gone.
Wait, so what actually changed in this Rework?
  • Incest Removed
  • Mini game changed
  • Duplicated file removed, File size reduce from 10G to 3.5G
  • Some scenes are altered
  • ???
Edit: Apparently I got it all mixed up. The old Season 1 (with incest intacted) is only 4G (The pixeldrain n uploadheaven in the OP still works btw), It's Season 2 that's 10G?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diadan

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can someone provide details about what is censored?

I searched the comments but didn't find a mention of what the censored tag means in this game. The screen shots provided look uncensored to me, so hmmmm?

Thanks in advance!
The game is censored (Full screen blur) in the free public version, unless you use the paid code to un-censor.
That's why so many people asking for the new code.

• Sad
Reactions: s1im and Diadan

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The centaur sex was removed as well but I think some dragon sex was added instead. I don't get why this didn't turn out to be an extended remake.
A better question is: What's the point of this rework?
I don't see any graphic / game-play improvement. Sure they added a few scenes, but they also removed a lot of them (you shouldn't "remove" stuff in rework for no good reason, it should always be expanded / improved)

The whole thing give me the vibe they only did this so their game are aligned with Patreon's stupid rules.
....Oh, and better monetisation, I don't remember the Old game is full-screen blurred if you don't have the code.
Aka: they did this for money, not for the game nor the audience.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes