• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
played this expecting like a 50/50 on the straight/gay content. its more like 5/95. at that point you might as well get rid of the straight content entirely.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10] [Luriel] Compressed

PC (2,45GB) : -
Mac (2,43GB) : -

If you like the game then support the dev.
this is only S2 right? S1 needs to be downloaded separately right?

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Wh
played this expecting like a 50/50 on the straight/gay content. its more like 5/95. at that point you might as well get rid of the straight content entirely.
Why would the dev do that? It's still content they spent time creating, there's no reason to remove it.

This game is more or less a gay game now, but that doesn't mean the straight content is automatically bad. Bi people exist, and even for me as a gay guy, seeing a hunky dude fuck a chick while the focus is on the guy can be plenty hot.

Of course we need the straight tag to warn more sensitive gay people that there's hetero content. Just like the straights need a warning when there's one little gay scene in their otherwise straight game.

And if the mere presence of both the straight and gay tag would mean games were 50/50 straight/gay, I'd be super happy. But it feels like the majority of games with the gay tag on this site are just straight games with one or two optional gay scenes.

The tag systems needs an overhaul in that regard.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Luriel started remaking the first season, maybe he removed the couple of straight scenes at the beginning and/or making the rape skippable (I haven't checked it so I don't know if it's just a graphic remake or also a content one)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Kallumin already explained it well but usually it's the reverse : one male LI for gays with plenty of choices for straights. It can eventually satisfy some bi people but I still think it's missing it's purpose because, if you don't like the chosen male LI, then there's no gay content left. Though as a bi man, I'm always pleased to have the possibility to see both. And I would really like a day when we can have a harem composed of men and women but, with those harem purist that always make a fuss when they see another dick, it's a complete utopia.

Okay, thanks for the warning, I guess. But why not just make it skippable?
Why should he? Just because people are displeased or don't like it doesn't mean it should be skippable, particularly if it's important plot wise like here since it's that scene that shift to gay content for MC.

Luriel started remaking the first season, maybe he removed the couple of straight scenes at the beginning and/or making the rape skippable (I haven't checked it so I don't know if it's just a graphic remake or also a content one)
I hope he won't remove anything. His love story with Wendy, the daughter of the mayor, is what fuels the events during the first 3 chapters. He would have to change them completely to remove it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: CJ29 and Kallumin

arawinxy

Jun 25, 2020
Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10] [Luriel] Compressed

PC (2,45GB) : - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (2,43GB) : - PIXELDRAIN

If you like the game then support the dev.
May i know how to delete save data for Medieval Times Season 2 .This compressed already have cg gallery inside.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
May i know how to delete save data for Medieval Times Season 2 .This compressed already have cg gallery inside.
In your game folder / game / save
In your computer / local disk (C) / users / your username / appdata / romaing / renpy / medievaltimes

normally renpy will save your game in these two folders when you click save one time. so your old save file will be stored on your computer. then delete save file in the game folder.
but if you have trouble with the savefile then delete both.

arawinxy

Jun 25, 2020
In your game folder / game / save
In your computer / local disk (C) / users / your username / appdata / romaing / renpy / medievaltimes

normally renpy will save your game in these two folders when you click save one time. so your old save file will be stored on your computer. then delete save file in the game folder.
but if you have trouble with the savefile then delete both.
Thank you but i found that save file (In your computer / local disk (C) / users / your username / appdata / romaing / renpy / medievaltimes) was Medieaval Season 1 but not season 2. Is it that save file was combined with season 1 and 2 ?I already deleted for both folders but for season 2 still remain the same .

MieGoreng

May 4, 2020
Hi i'm little bit confused,, I'm trying to play season 1 but when i start the game, the only option that appear is "chapter 10 (last update)" and then the game is asking me 2 questions : "in the last scene, is Usher active or passive?" And "did you pay the medicine for Acteon?".

How to play the previous chapter (1-9)?
*I'm downloading the android version from Mega.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hi i'm little bit confused,, I'm trying to play season 1 but when i start the game, the only option that appear is "chapter 10 (last update)" and then the game is asking me 2 questions : "in the last scene, is Usher active or passive?" And "did you pay the medicine for Acteon?".

How to play the previous chapter (1-9)?
*I'm downloading the android version from Mega.
I would think you have to download season 1 first:
1698372554640.png

MieGoreng

May 4, 2020
I would think you have to download season 1 first:
View attachment 3036843
I downloaded the season 1 (like i said, the android version, from Mega). But when i play it and press start, the only option that exist is to click "chapter 10, last update". then the game ask me if usher is active or passive and ask me again if i pay the medicine or not. So... I don't know what to do :unsure: how to play chapter 1-9...

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I downloaded the season 1 (like i said, the android version, from Mega). But when i play it and press start, the only option that exist is to click "chapter 10, last update". then the game ask me if usher is active or passive and ask me again if i pay the medicine or not. So... I don't know what to do :unsure: how to play chapter 1-9...
Sorry. Wish I could help. I play on pc and but haven't even played this yet.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes