• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
I downloaded the season 1 (like i said, the android version, from Mega). But when i play it and press start, the only option that exist is to click "chapter 10, last update". then the game ask me if usher is active or passive and ask me again if i pay the medicine or not. So... I don't know what to do :unsure: how to play chapter 1-9...
Have you figured out this yet? I've got the same problem.

iamalwaysawap

Jan 1, 2024
I downloaded the season 1 (like i said, the android version, from Mega). But when i play it and press start, the only option that exist is to click "chapter 10, last update". then the game ask me if usher is active or passive and ask me again if i pay the medicine or not. So... I don't know what to do :unsure: how to play chapter 1-9...
It happened with me too, Have you found any solution for this or got the whole 1st season with all the chapters?

iamalwaysawap

Jan 1, 2024
Can someone send S1 full version? The links for the season 1 for Windows provided in the first page seem to be broken/expired.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I saw this on Itch.io and figured I would post it for those that play this game...

Chapter 6 - Season 1 - Rework Release

Hi guys, how are you. well here you have the links of Chapter 6 of the rework, I hope you enjoy it. Like the previous chapters, all the images were reworked again, except for the Minigame that had good quality, also the videos were reworked completely new, I added the option to skip the blurred images for those who don't want to see them, and some errors from the previous chapter have been corrected. I hope you enjoy it and as always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Hugs

Medieval Times [S1 Ch.6 REWORK] [Luriel]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: ppadjake

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Medieval Times [S1 Ch.6 REWORK] [Luriel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
how does one fuck up something as simple as naming their goddamn game versions? either the dev has adhd or he is unable to adhere to a naming convention that allows downloading the right version. That's not even considering the clicking "minigames" and the versions/ports that straight up don't work.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes