VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Aaargh! Really want to play this (love the sample pics, enjoy medieval fantasy, want to see me some orc sex) - but my antivirus comes up with TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen on both the dl options I've tried and quarantines the .exe. :eek:

Don't know if the dev is active round these parts... but can he or the uploader clean the file and re-up?

tavlober

Dec 23, 2017
Aaargh! Really want to play this (love the sample pics, enjoy medieval fantasy, want to see me some orc sex) - but my antivirus comes up with TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen on both the dl options I've tried and quarantines the .exe. :eek:

Don't know if the dev is active round these parts... but can he or the uploader clean the file and re-up?
Let me guess, your antivirus is Avira, right?
is VirusTotal analysis of .exe file. It seems more like false alert.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Let me guess, your antivirus is Avira, right?
is VirusTotal analysis of .exe file. It seems more like false alert.
Quite right - I’ve gotta keep my rig cleaner than clean for my own build though... best not to take any chances ;)

dragonboy888

Feb 20, 2018
Quite right - I’ve gotta keep my rig cleaner than clean for my own build though... best not to take any chances ;)
If you're worried, you could use UnRen to recompile it and run it through the Ren'py launcher, thats what im doing since Im a little worried myself.

Reactions: RanliLabz
Sep 20, 2019
That game will have a dragon in it sooner or later when looking at one of the updates on Itch.io, can't wait until he is added in there.

Aubreylight

Jan 3, 2019
Just played chapter 5 and it was pretty good. Looking forward to part 6, would have enjoyed more dungeons scenes though :) The graphics are great too, I always enjoy games when the characters look nice

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes