VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Luke01

Jun 25, 2018
Just played the Demo. The translation into English needs some work, but I don't really mind language issues as I'm just glad to have access to the content. The art is good, story is fun. While the game could use a lot of polish, I'm glad you've made it for us.

Too few gay games, though its nice to see that is starting to change.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
what the hell does it mean gay/rape scenes unavoidable for your enjoyment ?
what unavoidable... enjoyment? is it some not funny joke?

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
This game is AWESOOMEEE !!! story looks nice characters are hot ! sex scenes are so good ( LGBT ), gay route was so good !! im looking forward next updates

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Judging from the screenshots, it's mostly m\m content right now. Is that right?
can you remove the gay part of this game or it's permanently there?
It's a mostly M/M game with some M/F content. The m/m content is unavoidable (at least theres a gay rape scene that's unavoidable... i think the other scenes are..

The maker did a patreon poll that was overwhelmingly in favor of m/m content (only one vote for m/f, over a hundred m/m) so thats the direction the game is going.

That said: if you want m/f content, it is in there. And you can do only m/f content all the way up till chapter 4... so the first three chapters will be ok for you.

after that, it's m/m galore.... GAYlore if you will.. hehe.. (anyways... its a great game i love it,,, but im also gay... but its good quality so check it out!)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
The maker did a patreon poll that was overwhelmingly in favor of m/m content (only one vote for m/f, over a hundred m/m) so thats the direction the game is going.
*snip*
after that, it's m/m galore.... GAYlore if you will.. hehe.. (anyways... its a great game i love it,,, but im also gay... but its good quality so check it out!)
Understandable, there is not much gay stuff aside from drawn style novels.
I need at least a feminine trap to go in for that, so I'll skip. But I'm glad you guys are enjoying it (y)

Reactions: ScarletHarlot
D

Deleted member 1191611

Why I can't play from start (Chapter 1) ? There is just chapter 6

D

Deleted member 1191611

Lol seems it's fucked up, will try again :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys mega took down my account for no reason and stole my money so the mega links are temporarily unavailable I'll make a new account and reupload them sorry about this

• Sad
Reactions: Mayrun

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
can someone tell me a way I could do the 4th minigame. I keep failing. I tried CE speed hack but it doesn't work

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes