VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Is there a 1-6 download. I can only find a 6. I wanna play all the way through
The download is supposed to have all 6 chapters, someone before you had the same problem, don't know if they managed to solve it, but try downloading from a different mirror and see if it's just a broken file.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i don't support the game i don't even play it i just upload it when i see there's an update or broken links i'll update the broken links and upload new stuff that was released for free

Reactions: Mitsukayn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Warning: Unavoidable Gay/Rape Scenes for your enjoyment

Yea that's an easy pass..
Had to comment though, eh.

If you were really going to pass, you'd have just passed. See, what I think happened is you know it comes up on your profile what thread you were last on and to try and justify it you lied and claim to pass.

What's really happened is you torked that turtle so damn hard to the butt fuckery and then scrambled to cover your tracks.

No shame in fapping to gay content. It draws more attention to you if you lie about passing than just not saying anything. Nobody would have known you were here if you'd said nothing, now it's forever etched on the website that you go to games with gay content.

"I will pass on this" is pretty much the new "I was here" shit from the 90's. Yes, you were here, we know.

Happy fapping hunni.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hey, give some room for the benefit of the doubt. They could just as well have been responding more towards the Rapey side of things rather than the Gay side of things.

Which if so, is definetly understandable.

Going around to gay threads to go "Ewww. Hard Pass"... is pretty damn gay nowadays though. That's soooooo 2017!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i always get the error: that the file contains viruses so it deletes certain things soi can't play :/
can s1 help?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes