VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

rakuat

Dec 4, 2019
Ye
the new chapter has been posted on the patreon for a while, we just have to wait for the public release, which according to the author should be sometime in the next 24 hours. There's just not any patreons in the chat posting it before. The author is pretty active and engaged about his work and doesn't let it leak easily

But he's been pretty good about working consistently! They just are often posted months or so apart
Yeap still waiting for the release....

rakuat

Dec 4, 2019
Is it just me are still waiting for the public build to be released? Or the dates in the patreon page promised to release public build is just something forgotten?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The English is actually atrocious, can't understand most of it and the bits I do are very underwhelming.
It be like"Please no it hurt" second later it's "Fuck me harder" like what even.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Chapter 8 - Release
We have some new things in this Chapter:

New graphical environment (GUI)

Employment (Bennett will be able to work)

Little animation in hot scenes

Inventory system

PC

Mac

Linux

Android

Reactions: Aubreylight

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
Gay sex was quite popular back in the days before birth control. Women were not taking 'no' for an answer when they wanted children and you didn't. So it was a night on the town with the 'boys', who knows what the 'boys' are doing today...?
Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more? LOL...

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
The Mega download contains a virus:

The .exe is flagged as virus even by my Win10 defender

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
i mean yeah its a gay game........ like if you go to the patreons youll see a gay game with gay scenes and gay cgs...... like.....ok

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, the tags and description on this need to be updated as the game is essentially almost all gay with a few hetero events thrown in.
If they do that for this one then they have to go to all the other games with a gay tag that have literally 1 gay scene and remove the gay tag from them. Those of us that like gay games deal with this so just move on and quit complaining.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Plenty of straight sex, especially earlier in the game, plenty of gay sex too (but it's not all forced). The MC turns out to be quite versatile and isn't merely a target for others. Whilst the Engrish is clumsy, it's not as bad as some and from a storyline point of view, the scenarios are well written.

My only gripe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes