VN Ren'Py Medieval Times [S2 Ch. 10 + S1 Ch. 7 Rework] [Luriel]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Are the gay scenes very prominent in the game?
they are most of the game. In the first 3 or 4 chapters there's a lot of m/f content, with m/m avoidable, but in chapter 4 theres an unavoidable m/m scene and after that it is only gay scenes

nemo4u

Dec 31, 2017
Hm, I can't open the .exe of the Windows version and keep getting the message that the exe carries some virus and/or malware.
Did anyone else experience the same troubles (I tried with the version here and also the public Patreon one). or - better yet - have a solution for this?

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
I have a soft spot for this game; the story is very pleasant, the art is superb, the MC is fun and relatable (if slightly dumb, but in the best sense) and the various characters are intriguing and personalised.
However, I just wish it were more polished. In addition to a slightly clunky English, the choices of the first chapters do not always seem to follow up logically later on, so the choice tree is kind of broken. In addition the latest chapters have become much more linear and thus the experience is less satisfying.
I understand the desire of the author to progress the story and publish new chapters regularly, but the game could really benefit a lot from a restructuring of what has been already done (which would however involve the introduction of new content anyway).

Reactions: cergyn

Danny32167

Jan 9, 2018
Here is chapter 9 :)
PC:

MAC:

LINUX:

ANDROID:

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Is there compressed Android version?.is just that chap.9 is so Big for one chapter only..2GB.and so is chapter 8..

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes