Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for .html games u can use my BGEBrowser
u can both use it as command-line or just place in game folder and run it.

if u want instead use firefox/chrome/opera or another browser instead of the build-in (edge/ie)
you can add a file inside the folder of the game:

bgefirefox
bgechrome
bgeopera
bgeopen

doing so, will make bgebrowser as a "local-server" only, some games don't work with "edge/ie" and in windows 7.

JadTok

May 31, 2021
Anyone know if you can skip screens on the SWF files? On the html/exe files if you press space you can choose which scene to go to anyone know for SWF?

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
for .html games u can use my BGEBrowser
u can both use it as command-line or just place in game folder and run it.

if u want instead use firefox/chrome/opera or another browser instead of the build-in (edge/ie)
you can add a file inside the folder of the game:

bgefirefox
bgechrome
bgeopera
bgeopen

doing so, will make bgebrowser as a "local-server" only, some games don't work with "edge/ie" and in windows 7.

I try the BGE Browser,and it stucked like this

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the internal browser is using ie/edge from windows (thats the reason of the small size)
ie/edge is not working properly with the html5/java games, sometimes they get stuck. especially in windows 7 (since its using ie11, while in windows 10+ is using edge that is a bit better)
thats the reason I added the method to use the program just as a server.
just create a file named: bgefirefox (or bgechrome, bgeopera, bgeopen) and place it in the same folder as the game
this will autostart firefox when u run bgebrowser.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
the internal browser is using ie/edge from windows (thats the reason of the small size)
ie/edge is not working properly with the html5/java games, sometimes they get stuck. especially in windows 7 (since its using ie11, while in windows 10+ is using edge that is a bit better)
just create a file named: bgefirefox (or bgechrome, bgeopera, bgeopen) and place it in the same folder as the game
thank you for your quick answer,now I can play the html5 game use firefox

Feb 27, 2020
Hi I have been using joi play following your example ( I even used the html1) but for some reason the games won't open for me. The game is loading at 0%.please help
Sorry for the late reply. Im afraid it is not enough information for me to go on. Just guessing, try activating every setting in the HTML Settings tab. It could also be your game is missing some files, try downloading your games from the mediafire folder. Link in my signature.

Quick question: when will we be seeing Officer Juggs SpaceXXX 2 out for HTML?
It'll take months. The game is still too recent.
Unrelated, but the freeflash team (the ones cracking the games) are having a poll for the next game btw. Vote for your favorite , no account required.

can you share that game please?

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011 and r4iden

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone have the game【Where is The Milk 6: XMas Payrise】and【XMas Payrise 8: Where’s the Milk?】,I cant find those

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
I tried to do it but i missed some step, i could not change the internal browser, is just create a file, what kind of file?

Im lost, please help.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes