Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Ive got a trojan virus warning from the 2017 pack and had to delete the whole mega folders from old games till the 2019 pack,so my question is if i only need the 2020+2021 version to have every game that was released by mnf?

Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B it says and the file was file: C:\Users\me\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Cracks and Pictures\MnF BCT Cracks for 2017\.getxfer.7600.2.mega

hope this gets solved.
You can download every mnf game from this . Use a download manager in order to bulk download many files at once

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Benz

Oct 26, 2017
I have an issue is that I try to install all the version of update removal flash but none of them is capable of running on my PC. My version currently is Windows 10 1909. Anyone have the same problem like me ?

RDoyle

Jan 3, 2020
Probably a newbie question, but I'm new to playing HTML M&F games. I moved the files from the PHP file into the game folder and some games work. But, some games don't have the Start symbol. How do I get the game to work without the Start symbol. Thanks for any help.

RDoyle

Jan 3, 2020
Don't want to be a bother, but could someone reupload Officer Juggs Space XXX part 2 full version. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Kahos

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Probably a newbie question, but I'm new to playing HTML M&F games. I moved the files from the PHP file into the game folder and some games work. But, some games don't have the Start symbol. How do I get the game to work without the Start symbol. Thanks for any help.
just copy-paste that start thingy.

Reactions: RDoyle
Aug 6, 2021
Anyone know why I can't start the game?
Okay, quick reminder so everyone can be informed of the matter.
HTML games are made with Adobe Animate and rely on the createjs lib. The game goes into a "ready to play" status if all the files are preloaded.
Now the tricky part : the preloading phase uses XHR requests and these requests are disabled by default when you just double click the index.html of any MNF's game. You can disable a security flag in your browser's options. I don't recommend this because if you forget to enable back the flag, you will create security issues on your computer.

Solution
Running a local web server allows the XHR requests to be performed, meaning that you will be able to play the game correctly. You can use any web server solution (Python, Java, Powershell, PHP, NodeJs, etc.).

To simplify that I just use a PHP page that reads your game folder and list everything. No need to duplicate a starter file for every game, it's a global one :
Double click a .bat file to run it

Walts25

Jan 12, 2018
im new in this, i tried play this games but didnt work... i dont understand what exactly to do so please help me

Cbcgchbbkmk

Jan 12, 2022
You can download every mnf game from this . Use a download manager in order to bulk download many files at once
Hi I have been using joi play following your example ( I even used the html1) but for some reason the games won't open for me. The game is loading at 0%.please help

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes