Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Officer Juggs vs The Breaker
We start off with Juggs on a routine patrol at night, reminiscing on all the crazy adventures she’s had so far
Juggs: Jesus my sex life has been an absolute circus, first there were those parade balloons, the mechanical donkey, the homeless man, that old ghost guy and fuck I don’t even want to remember that half lion fucker! Oh and those Aliens last week and their robot bull…
The moment she thought about that mechanical Bull her mind begins to flash back to its giant black cock that ravaged her for a week
Juggs: Shit! I can’t believe I actually fell in love with that thing! Fuck that’s it I need to get a regular boyfriend or else I-
Suddenly her radio turns on
Radio: ATTENTION ALL AVAILABLE UNITS!!! SHERIFF JANE OF BIMBO VALLEY HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING BY THE BIMBO VALLEY SHERIFF’s DEPARTMENT!!! HER LAST KNOWN TRANSMISSION WAS AT AN ABANDONED COAL MINE JUST OUTSIDE OF MNF METROPOLIS!!! ANY UNITS BE ADVISED FOR SHE IS BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN IN HOT PURSUIT OF A DANGEROUS FUGITIVE!!!
6AFCFCE8-3747-4ECF-AB5A-01A48EAEA659.jpeg
Juggs: Sheriff Jane! I should definitely investigate this, I hope she’s alright
Next Scene
Juggs arrives at the abandoned coal mine and steps out of her car
Inspiration for the Coal Mine: and
Juggs turns on her flashlight and begins to investigate, as she goes deeper into the caves she begins hearing noises
Juggs: what the hell is that?
As she gets closer the all too familiar sounds of moaning become audible as she gets closer to what looks like a light source, she then encounters a terrible sight
Sex Scene 1
Inside what appears to be some kind of Hideout Juggs finds Sheriff Jane naked and being fucked standing doggystyle by an old, muscular, and battle scarred looking man
Inspiration for the Hideout:
Inspiration for the Old man:
Stop: his massive 18 inch dick is between her booty cheeks
???: Have you learned your lesson yet Sheriff?
Jane: P-Please just let me go!
???: I’ll take that as a no!
1: He puts his dick inside her pussy begins thrusting
???: You know who I am Sheriff, you should never have decided to chase me, now I’ll show why no one messes with me
2: He begins thrusting even faster
???: How about it Sheriff? Are going to be a good girl now and do as your told?
Jane: …
???: I couldn’t hear you!
3: He begins thrusting so hard that you can even see the bulge in her stomach
Jane: OH FUCK YES DADDY!!! ILL BE A GOOD GIRL!!! ILL BE GOOD I PROMISE!!!
???: That’s what I thought
Cum: He cums and there’s so much that it leaks out of the Sheriff and coats her ass
Inspiration for the whole scene:
Next scene
Juggs jumps in and pulls out her gun
Juggs: FREEZE YOU FUCKING RAPIST!!!
The old man seems unfazed by this and just lets Sheriff Jane fall to the ground and she just lays there unconscious with cum leaking out of her cunt
The old man just stands there defiantly and Juggs gets a good look at him
???: You think that toy scares me?
Juggs: It can’t be! The Breaker!!
The Breaker: Yes you have answered correctly Officer, it is I the strongest supervillain in MNF metropolis!
Juggs: But everyone thought you were killed when a building collapsed on you during your last fight with Super Mom
The Breaker: I survived and went into hiding and for years I’ve plotted my revenge against that insubordinate Whore
Juggs: What plan? And what the hell does that have to do you with you fucking Sheriff Jane?
The Breaker: Allow me to give you a proper demonstration
The Breaker suddenly transforms into a massive hulking spider/crab like monster and his cock grows even bigger to 24 inches!!!
Inspiration: and and and and
Juggs: WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!
The Breaker: The result of a military experiment and right now your my latest test subject
Sex Scene 2
With one arm the breaker pins Juggs against a wall and then stabs his dick threw the spaces in her uniform that cover her breasts
Stop: The tip is poking out of her breasts
Juggs: Let go of me you fucker!!!
The Breaker: You dare give me commands!
1: He begins thrusting and the tip enters her mouth
2: He begins thrusting even faster and even more of his cock goes into her mouth
3: He begins thrusting much faster and more of his cock begins going down her throat
The Breaker: That’ll teach you you whore!
Juggs: “Choke” “Gulk” “Choke” “Gulk”
Cum: He cums down her throat and it spills out of her mouth and onto her cleavage
Inspiration for the whole scene: and
Sex Scene 3
The Breaker rips up the rest of Juggs’s clothes and pins her down onto a table
Stop: The breakers cock is poking out of the entrance of Juggs’s pussy
The Breaker: This is your last chance, surrender to me and I’ll go easy on you
Juggs: Eat Shit!
The Breaker: You asked for it
1: The breaker penetrates and begins to fuck Officer Juggs
Juggs thinking to herself: Fuck this things going to kill me!
2: The Breaker begins thrusting even faster
Juggs thinking to herself: To be honest it doesn’t feel tobad, in fact it’s actually starting to feel kind of good
3: He begins going at maximum speed
Juggs thinking to herself: MMM fuck he’s even bigger than the bull, it’s amazing
Cum: He cums and it leaks out and coats her ass
The Breaker: Are you willing to cooperate now Officer?
Juggs: Only if you keep fucking me like that!
The Breaker: Finally a willing partner, now let’s not waste any time
Sex scene 4
On the exact same table the breaker and juggs switch to missionary position
Stop: Juggs has her legs wrapped around him and his dick is again at the entrance of her vagina
1: He enters her and begins plowing her
2: He begins plowing her harder
3: He plows her so hard her stomach is bulging to unbelievably proportions
Juggs: FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE BIGGEST DICK IVE EVER FUCKED!!! KEEP PLOWING ME INTO THE FUCKING DIRT YOU HUNG BASTARD!!!
Cum: The breaker cums inside juggs again filling her womb with he seed
Ending Scene
Juggs: You truly are the strongest
The Breaker: And you truly are the best choice I could possibly think of for birthing my children
Juggs: What?
The Breaker: That’s my plan! I shall breed an unstoppable army that will soon take over the city and soon the world, and I will rule it with you as my queen
Ending Choices
Good ending
Juggs notices Jane’s shotgun within arms reach she quickly grabs it and shoots the breaker in the head, not killing him but rendering him unconscious
Juggs: Take that you fucker!
Jane suddenly awakens
Jane: Chief Juggs? Where am I? And what happened?
Juggs: No time to explain just help me tie up this fucker before he wakes up so we can take him back to the slammer
The End
Extreme Ending
9 months later
We see Juggs and Jane naked both sitting on a bed with Jane breastfeeding two spider-like infants and juggs sporting a huge pregnant belly
Jane: Jeez you boys sure hungry!
Juggs: I sure hope my mine don’t end up like their father
The Breaker: I wonder who else we should add to our little harem?
C1C72F70-EB9E-4BAF-824E-76564C100D99.jpeg
E9B75F01-0AD7-43F7-8083-EC513B84459A.jpeg

Stefangrazie

Feb 1, 2022
Officer Juggs vs The Breaker
We start off with Juggs on a routine patrol at night, reminiscing on all the crazy adventures she’s had so far
Juggs: Jesus my sex life has been an absolute circus, first there were those parade balloons, the mechanical donkey, the homeless man, that old ghost guy and fuck I don’t even want to remember that half lion fucker! Oh and those Aliens last week and their robot bull…
The moment she thought about that mechanical Bull her mind begins to flash back to its giant black cock that ravaged her for a week
Juggs: Shit! I can’t believe I actually fell in love with that thing! Fuck that’s it I need to get a regular boyfriend or else I-
Suddenly her radio turns on
Radio: ATTENTION ALL AVAILABLE UNITS!!! SHERIFF JANE OF BIMBO VALLEY HAS BEEN REPORTED MISSING BY THE BIMBO VALLEY SHERIFF’s DEPARTMENT!!! HER LAST KNOWN TRANSMISSION WAS AT AN ABANDONED COAL MINE JUST OUTSIDE OF MNF METROPOLIS!!! ANY UNITS BE ADVISED FOR SHE IS BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN IN HOT PURSUIT OF A DANGEROUS FUGITIVE!!!
View attachment 1727722
Juggs: Sheriff Jane! I should definitely investigate this, I hope she’s alright
Next Scene
Juggs arrives at the abandoned coal mine and steps out of her car
Inspiration for the Coal Mine: and
Juggs turns on her flashlight and begins to investigate, as she goes deeper into the caves she begins hearing noises
Juggs: what the hell is that?
As she gets closer the all too familiar sounds of moaning become audible as she gets closer to what looks like a light source, she then encounters a terrible sight
Sex Scene 1
Inside what appears to be some kind of Hideout Juggs finds Sheriff Jane naked and being fucked standing doggystyle by an old, muscular, and battle scarred looking man
Inspiration for the Hideout:
Inspiration for the Old man:
Stop: his massive 18 inch dick is between her booty cheeks
???: Have you learned your lesson yet Sheriff?
Jane: P-Please just let me go!
???: I’ll take that as a no!
1: He puts his dick inside her pussy begins thrusting
???: You know who I am Sheriff, you should never have decided to chase me, now I’ll show why no one messes with me
2: He begins thrusting even faster
???: How about it Sheriff? Are going to be a good girl now and do as your told?
Jane: …
???: I couldn’t hear you!
3: He begins thrusting so hard that you can even see the bulge in her stomach
Jane: OH FUCK YES DADDY!!! ILL BE A GOOD GIRL!!! ILL BE GOOD I PROMISE!!!
???: That’s what I thought
Cum: He cums and there’s so much that it leaks out of the Sheriff and coats her ass
Inspiration for the whole scene:
Next scene
Juggs jumps in and pulls out her gun
Juggs: FREEZE YOU FUCKING RAPIST!!!
The old man seems unfazed by this and just lets Sheriff Jane fall to the ground and she just lays there unconscious with cum leaking out of her cunt
The old man just stands there defiantly and Juggs gets a good look at him
???: You think that toy scares me?
Juggs: It can’t be! The Breaker!!
The Breaker: Yes you have answered correctly Officer, it is I the strongest supervillain in MNF metropolis!
Juggs: But everyone thought you were killed when a building collapsed on you during your last fight with Super Mom
The Breaker: I survived and went into hiding and for years I’ve plotted my revenge against that insubordinate Whore
Juggs: What plan? And what the hell does that have to do you with you fucking Sheriff Jane?
The Breaker: Allow me to give you a proper demonstration
The Breaker suddenly transforms into a massive hulking spider/crab like monster and his cock grows even bigger to 24 inches!!!
Inspiration: and and and and
Juggs: WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!
The Breaker: The result of a military experiment and right now your my latest test subject
Sex Scene 2
With one arm the breaker pins Juggs against a wall and then stabs his dick threw the spaces in her uniform that cover her breasts
Stop: The tip is poking out of her breasts
Juggs: Let go of me you fucker!!!
The Breaker: You dare give me commands!
1: He begins thrusting and the tip enters her mouth
2: He begins thrusting even faster and even more of his cock goes into her mouth
3: He begins thrusting much faster and more of his cock begins going down her throat
The Breaker: That’ll teach you you whore!
Juggs: “Choke” “Gulk” “Choke” “Gulk”
Cum: He cums down her throat and it spills out of her mouth and onto her cleavage
Sex Scene 3
The Breaker rips up the rest of Juggs’s clothes and pins her down onto a table
Stop: The breakers cock is poking out of the entrance of Juggs’s pussy
The Breaker: This is your last chance, surrender to me and I’ll go easy on you
Juggs: Eat Shit!
The Breaker: You asked for it
1: The breaker penetrates and begins to fuck Officer Juggs
Juggs thinking to herself: Fuck this things going to kill me!
2: The Breaker begins thrusting even faster
Juggs thinking to herself: To be honest it doesn’t feel tobad, in fact it’s actually starting to feel kind of good
3: He begins going at maximum speed
Juggs thinking to herself: MMM fuck he’s even bigger than the bull, it’s amazing
Cum: He cums and it leaks out and coats her ass
The Breaker: Are you willing to cooperate now Officer?
Juggs: Only if you keep fucking me like that!
The Breaker: Finally a willing partner, now let’s not waste any time
Sex scene 4
On the exact same table the breaker and juggs switch to missionary position
Stop: Juggs has her legs wrapped around him and his dick is again at the entrance of her vagina
1: He enters her and begins plowing her
2: He begins plowing her harder
3: He plows her so hard her stomach is bulging to unbelievably proportions
Juggs: FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE BIGGEST DICK IVE EVER FUCKED!!! KEEP PLOWING ME INTO THE FUCKING DIRT YOU HUNG BASTARD!!!
Cum: The breaker cums inside juggs again filling her womb with he seed
Ending Scene
Juggs: You truly are the strongest
The Breaker: And you truly are the best choice I could possibly think of for birthing my children
Juggs: What?
The Breaker: That’s my plan! I shall breed an unstoppable army that will soon take over the city and soon the world, and I will rule it with you as my queen
Ending Choices
Good ending
Juggs notices Jane’s shotgun within arms reach she quickly grabs it and shoots the breaker in the head, not killing him but rendering him unconscious
Juggs: Take that you fucker!
Jane suddenly awakens
Jane: Chief Juggs? Where am I? And what happened?
Juggs: No time to explain just help me tie up this fucker before he wakes up so we can take him back to the slammer
The End
Extreme Ending
9 months later
We see Juggs and Jane naked both sitting on a bed with Jane breastfeeding two spider-like infants and juggs sporting a huge pregnant belly
Jane: Jeez you boys sure hungry!
Juggs: I sure hope my mine don’t end up like their father
The Breaker: I wonder who else we should add to our little harem?
View attachment 1727889
View attachment 1727892
Really Goood Bro !!
Is it your idea ?? :love:

64hmrq

Feb 7, 2022
Kelsey Charms Watermelon Challenge: Part 1
Kelsey Charms Watermelon Challenge Part 2

does anyone have the link

Feb 27, 2020
How do you get any of these games working on a mobile device? Can't find anything that is apk nor can I get the html versions to load. Any advice?
html games can be run using joiplay. There may be other ways but this is the one im most familiar with.
afaik for flash games youre gonna have to wait till becomes viable, which wont be the case anytime soon

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes