Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alejandro215

Jan 21, 2018
FYI..

Individual game folder was taken down from Mega for a ToS Violation....

Will be re-uploading them before Sunday and will update links when done... On the road till Saturday...

Any suggestions to where I should put them let me know... Sorry for the BS...
why dont put them in solid files , easy and one clic download , i get my animes from that in monoschinos and is the really good or google drive be good as well

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Huh, odd. You can either try extracting it again or click on the "Start_Game_[Browser].bat" if you have said browsers, of course.
Had to download chrome, but it worked. Thanks for the help. I dunno if you're the right person to ask this but; are all new cracked games gonna be like this instead of an swf file? And are all new games that are added to the list be able to download individually?
I have the collection now and want to dl some new releases when they get cracked but also don't want to miss any by only checking this forum for individual games.

Feb 27, 2020
Had to download chrome, but it worked. Thanks for the help.
I'll do you one better. I never bothered to check this before, but the .bat files are very simple lines of code. Opening the chrome one with Notepad shows this:
Code:
@echo off
cd server
start localwebserver.cmd
start chrome.exe http://localhost:8080/
If you wanna use edge literally all you gotta do is replace chrome.exe with msedge.exe. At least that worked for me. Sorry that you had to download chrome, hope this works.

Are all new cracked games gonna be like this instead of an swf file? And are all new games that are added to the list be able to download individually? I have the collection now and want to dl some new releases when they get cracked but also don't want to miss any by only checking this forum for individual games.
For the first question, yes. Flash isnt supported anymore in most browsers so MnF decided to use HTML5 for their games since last year. This is our new normal now. About the next question, yeah i'm not the right person to answer this. This question should go to user "ididntdoit20" (idk how to quote him)

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
And are all new games that are added to the list be able to download individually?
As they become available (cracked) and i am aware of them (here of somewhere else) i will add them to the individual folder. I have to say at some point they will be, work is taxing right now, i don't have the time like i used to but they will eventually get there. With that said i'm in the process of renaming, 7zipping and uploading the games to another host because MEGA took down my link for a ToS violation, about half way done as of now .....

If anyone has links to new games (cracked) you can always send me a message and I'll make sure to grab em and add em ...

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
As they become available (cracked) and i am aware of them (here of somewhere else) i will add them to the individual folder. I have to say at some point they will be, work is taxing right now, i don't have the time like i used to but they will eventually get there. With that said i'm in the process of renaming, 7zipping and uploading the games to another host because MEGA took down my link for a ToS violation, about half way done as of now .....

If anyone has links to new games (cracked) you can always send me a message and I'll make sure to grab em and add em ...
No rush, thank you for your service!

Reactions: ididntdoit20

Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone, one question: what is the software or engine of this fantastic collection? Because I am looking for the program with which the Meet and Fuck Games were created and I have not been able to find it xd, if you answer me I would appreciate it very much, thank you very much for reading this comment. :)(y)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes