Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know when the pack is updated, because there are already new games
Im aware of a team that cracks mnf games and uploads them to (use an adblocker). But afaik they made a deal with mnf team to not release them right away. Thats why they release games every 15 days and they're uploaded here afterwards.

Ano57

Jan 14, 2021
I managed to make stuff work with adobe 32, but not baka-loader, is there an updated version of baka-loader that works? (or will there be one?)

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Honestly the only art style that I like from all the MnF games is from the artist that made the magic book series (except 2), officer juggs series, hermione's milf etc. The rest kinda sucks.
EDIT: some older games have nice art too
EDIT 2: Pretty much only Serega's games and some other exceptions

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dexco

OppaiCrazy

Jun 18, 2017
Please help me.. I dont understand sh*t about computers and so and i get the problem with the loading black screen on the files that have "parts", already read in the thread about extracting to same location but idk how to do it normally I just play my games with Bandzip... If u could explain me how I would aprecciate

Reactions: sappianer
Feb 27, 2020
Please help me.. I dont understand sh*t about computers and so and i get the problem with the loading black screen on the files that have "parts", already read in the thread about extracting to same location but idk how to do it normally I just play my games with Bandzip... If u could explain me how I would aprecciate
You should be able to right click the compressed file and click on "Extract here". The game alongside the "parts" folder are extracted in the same directory now.

That should be it, lemme know if anything comes aup

OppaiCrazy

Jun 18, 2017
You should be able to right click the compressed file and click on "Extract here". The game alongside the "parts" folder are extracted in the same directory now.

That should be it, lemme know if anything comes aup
Thanks for the reply, I try to extract the files as you said and it says it was sucesseful but stays the same (I'm doing all this ON Bandzip dont know if that's the issue)

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
so when i tried to install the older version of flash it said that my internet explorer browser include the latest version of flash player built in, so how can i uninstall that?

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everyone, one question: what is the software or engine of this fantastic collection? Because I am looking for the program with which the Meet and Fuck Games were created and I have not been able to find it xd, if you answer me I would appreciate it very much, thank you very much for reading this comment. :)(y)
When looking into the html, I've noticed :
  • content=Adobe_Animate_CC
Maybe you can look into that to figure what they used

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know how to make Baka load the games on windows? Seems I can't play any unless I change my date to any day in 2020.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
In this thread a few fixes were posted, try some of them: https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625/page-13
In my case, i tried this flash installer and it started working flawlessly again:

If it doesn't work, try the other fixes too, just follow the instructions.
Actually, I might as well run "Run as date" instead. I forgot I had that program lmao.

Here to those who use Windows.

Edit: NVM it doesn't work, unless someone knows where the Flash program files are kept that allows the computer to run flash, then one can set it to allow those programs to run flash.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
It doesn't work, unless someone knows where the Flash program files are kept that allows the computer to run flash, then one can set it to allow those programs to run flash.
What an interesting tool. perhaps you should look on either of this directories
  • C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
  • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
At least one of them will have smthing like this:
Screenshot_7.jpg

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes