4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Axelrhode

Apr 28, 2018
What an interesting tool. perhaps you should look on either of this directories
  • C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
  • C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\
At least one of them will have smthing like this:
View attachment 1117862
Late update but unfortunately, I don't think it'll work either. The program only works on EXE files. After checking the directory, even from just the screenshot, I don't see the executable.

Reactions: zeuax

Ubbak

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone, one question: what is the software or engine of this fantastic collection? Because I am looking for the program with which the Meet and Fuck Games were created and I have not been able to find it xd, if you answer me I would appreciate it very much, thank you very much for reading this comment. :)(y)
When looking into the html, I've noticed :
  • content=Adobe_Animate_CC
Maybe you can look into that to figure what they used
I've actually had limited success with dissecting some of the games (namely Magic Book 3, Hermione the Milf, and Super Princess).

I used Adobe Animate for it. First you need to convert the .swf into a .fla file. Originally, you could use SWFDecompiler to easily do this but now that Flash is gone, SWFDecompiler is broken forever.

As an alternative, I found "pdfrecover.herokuapp.com/swfdecompiler/" (literally the second result if you google "swf to fla"), a free online converter that can convert the .swf if it's under 4mb. There are some games below that size, so it's alright.

Open it up in Animate and boom- assets, graphics, music... animations.

SADLY, the converted code comes out in ActionScript 2.0, while Abode Animate can only handle ActionScript 3.0 . This breaks most of the mechanics behind "gravitation" (read: boob physics). Not all animations use these "gravitation" code, but the ones that do become... eugh. They don't mirror properly. And to top it all off, without any starting / stopping flags, the facial expressions will swap rapidly unless you manually delete all but one expression.

In addition, trying to play anything (test movie, etc) in the original file will crash Adobe Animate. Easy workaround: find what you want from the library and copy/paste it into a different Animate project. Literally just have a blank white canvas with a bunch of extracted animations resized to fit.

Eager to hear if anyone else wants to try doing this. Especially if you're more skilled at Animate than I am.

EDIT: Just remembered- in the code for Hermione the Milf, the mom has the class name "milf". So whenever the code refers to her parts, it would be "milf.mouth" or "milf.leg1" etc. Found it rather humorous.

Last edited:

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Damn that suck that some files are getting alerts by the anti-virus, the whole library is having problems and the troubles with flash player. I wish we could enjoy this stuff without all these issues.

VR04

Jun 26, 2018
i can't open the bct files, it requests a flash debbuger for IE
does someone knows how to fix this?

Elos

May 18, 2017
It's possible download meet and and fuck games here:

Reactions: FormaID
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes