Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Since DD Team, there were 3 new games released: Bookmanji, Plane Fellow and Cassie Cannons 3, the latter being free in the official mnf website as well. Aside from those, not that im aware of. You should be able to download them from the mega n mediafire individual folders, if im not mistaken.

This whole deal started with a hero (afaik independent from the russian team) who released every game till DD-T. Bc them russians dont care about him, they kept releasing games at their pace. Hence why we have been kinda stale with our games: They have been releasing games weve already have.

Ofc this is for the better: their releases have the debug code to screen select n shit, so waiting is a necesary evil imo.
Hi Cloud,

not sure to understand what you meant, but according to the M&F website, when you sort the games by date, that's what appears after DD-Team:

So I guess that's a bit more than 3 games (Cassie Cannon 3 not appearing though, don't know why)

Also, where did you find the free games on the website? I just logged in, they ask for a Premium account...

Sorry to bother, last question: "to download them from the mega n mediafire individual folders"
Would you have a link for this? I'm quite a noob :/

Thanks.

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
Hello everyone, new to the thread. Ive tried using the swf player before, but when Adobe stopped updating the flash player back in 2020, ive been outta luck. Im not sure how to use HTML or BCT as i am no good with coding. Can anyone help? im also looking for mostly Officer Juggs based games

Feb 27, 2020
Hi Cloud, not sure to understand what you meant, but according to the M&F website, when you sort the games by date, that's what appears after DD-Team: (List)

So I guess that's a bit more than 3 games (Cassie Cannon 3 not appearing though, don't know why)

Also, where did you find the free games on the website? I just logged in, they ask for a Premium account...

Last question: "to download them from the mega n mediafire individual folders". Would you have a link for this?
are the free games in the mnf website. You can play Cassie Cannons 3 there if you want to.

This is the link. Its a folder where you can individually download every mnf game cracked so far. I dont have the mega link with me rn. The latest cracked games are in the html folder. That folder is the most up to date link to download mnf games. If a game is not there its because its yet to be cracked.

Lastly, in order to play Judge Xanthe, you can extract these files View attachment localwebserver.7z into the game folder. Itll look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hello everyone, new to the thread. Ive tried using the swf player before, but when Adobe stopped updating the flash player back in 2020, ive been outta luck. Im not sure how to use HTML or BCT as i am no good with coding. Can anyone help? im also looking for mostly Officer Juggs based games
Hi,

you can still download and use a version (version 29) of Flash Player to run the games swf games, that's what I'm doing.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
are the free games in the mnf website. You can play Cassie Cannons 3 there if you want to.

This is the link. Its a folder where you can individually download every mnf game cracked so far. I dont have the mega link with me rn. The latest cracked games are in the html folder. That folder is the most up to date link to download mnf games. If a game is not there its because its yet to be cracked.

Lastly, in order to play Judge Xanthe, you can extract these files View attachment 1336447 into the game folder. Itll look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the link. Bookmanji and Judge are welcome, I'll try to download it.

Regarding the free games page on M&F website, it is only old games (except CC3) that I already have on my computer from the zip august 2020 file so nothing new but thanks anyway xD

Feb 27, 2020
can you apply the script to skip throught scene to all html games?
Ive tried it a while back with no results. Iirc the script is the debug.js file, but it needs to be called from the index1.html file to actually work, so we would need to edit that file for each game we wanna use it for. Unfortunately that file is unreadable to say the least (idk if the correct term is compiled, encrypted or something else. Its just not feasible to edit it).

Aug 6, 2021
Ive tried it a while back with no results. Iirc the script is the debug.js file, but it needs to be called from the index1.html file to actually work, so we would need to edit that file for each game we wanna use it for. Unfortunately that file is unreadable to say the least (idk if the correct term is compiled, encrypted or something else. Its just not feasible to edit it).
Hi,

The correct term is obfuscated code.

I will also clarify some things because I made this script (shitty code btw but whatever...).

First point : you need to use index1.html because index.html embeds an iframe with index1 inside. When I made the script, I didn't use the index+index1 combo, only the .html file of the game. That's the reason why it doesn't directly work with index.html if you use 2 files. One quick fix I did was adding an event propagation. Here is the fixed file. Another solution could be to switch between document and document.getElementsByTagName('iframe')[0].contentWindow.document. In my opinion this solution is not really useful since you will still need to edit the file for each game because of the second point.

Second point : I didn't find any way to automate the listing of the screens' names or any way to go to next/previous screen. Because of that we need to put each name by hand...

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
Hi,

you can still download and use a version (version 29) of Flash Player to run the games swf games, that's what I'm doing.
Hi Tom, how would i be able to find the version 29 of flash player? And also, would it be possible to repost the Mega file link of the swf game files that are still playable? Thanks

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi Tom, how would i be able to find the version 29 of flash player? And also, would it be possible to repost the Mega file link of the swf game files that are still playable? Thanks
Hi,

this is the link Cloud gave earlier this week:

Regarding Flash: try to download it here:

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
Hi,

this is the link Cloud gave earlier this week:

Regarding Flash: try to download it here:
Hi Tom, got the flash downloaded and started. Once it boots up and i open a swf file within the application, it either locks up (game stays at 0%) or it tries to connect to the meetandfuck website, so i go into settings and the application directs me to the Adobe website and a 404 page. How do i fix this to make it run? or is it a lost cause? Thanks

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi Tom, got the flash downloaded and started. Once it boots up and i open a swf file within the application, it either locks up (game stays at 0%) or it tries to connect to the meetandfuck website, so i go into settings and the application directs me to the Adobe website and a 404 page. How do i fix this to make it run? or is it a lost cause? Thanks
I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly how I did, but from the player, "open", select the swf file and it works (on my computer I just did it like that). Do you just have the swf file or do you have a folder called "parts" with it? First(old) games such as "Amazon Island" for instance work on their own with the player, but more recent like "Amazon Island 3" came with "parts" folders...

Reactions: Ghostrh

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
I'm sorry, I don't remember exactly how I did, but from the player, "open", select the swf file and it works (on my computer I just did it like that). Do you just have the swf file or do you have a folder called "parts" with it? First(old) games such as "Amazon Island" for instance work on their own with the player, but more recent like "Amazon Island 3" came with "parts" folders...
So i opened the file, it was Officer Juggs: Wish, and i cut the actual swf file from the folder and put it somewhere else, then when i pulled up the file on the flash player, it froze. Stayed at 0%

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
So i opened the file, it was Officer Juggs: Wish, and i cut the actual swf file from the folder and put it somewhere else, then when i pulled up the file on the flash player, it froze. Stayed at 0%
This game is supposed to have a "parts" folder that needs to be in the same folder ("parts" + game itself), that's how it works on my computers anyway...

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes