Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
This game is supposed to have a "parts" folder that needs to be in the same folder ("parts" + game itself), that's how it works on my computers anyway...
So i did what you usually try, put the swf file and the parts into the same file, still ended up with the "frozen" part on my screen. Literally no idea what im doing wrong

Feb 27, 2020
So i did what you usually try, put the swf file and the parts into the same file, still ended up with the "frozen" part on my screen. Literally no idea what im doing wrong
This might sound dumb, but have you tried ?

i'm trying to reduce this type of view and reduce the screen size View attachment 1340856
Your game folder should have a file named "index.html". Rename it to "index1.html"

Now go to this comment and download the attached file, another "index.html". Put that file in your game folder, next to the file you just renamed.

The end result is the game inside a window/box. If you want it fullscreen again just click the little icon at the corner of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The comment i just linked you is the guy who created this files to begin with. Give it a read to understand how this files work.

Aug 6, 2021
The comment i just linked you is the guy who created this files to begin with. Give it a read to understand how this files work.
Correction : I only made the debug.js file that allows screen jumping not the index.html resizing the game. That was someone else (don't know who). I just happen to know how it works. The only thing I edited in this file was the addition of an event propagation. That's all

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
This might sound dumb, but have you tried ?

Your game folder should have a file named "index.html". Rename it to "index1.html"

Now go to this comment and download the attached file, another "index.html". Put that file in your game folder, next to the file you just renamed.

The end result is the game inside a window/box. If you want it fullscreen again just click the little icon at the corner of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot man appreciate it

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Not sure if it would change anything, but this is how my folder looks like

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
I GOT IT, I finally got the SWF files to work! Thank you all for your support and help. On a side note, does anyone have Officer Juggs: Undercover Whoppers as an SWF file? Can't find it

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
I GOT IT, I finally got the SWF files to work! Thank you all for your support and help. On a side note, does anyone have Officer Juggs: Undercover Whoppers as an SWF file? Can't find it
You should be able to download it from here:

I just checked ;)

sacchal007

May 10, 2021
Hi Cloud,

not sure to understand what you meant, but according to the M&F website, when you sort the games by date, that's what appears after DD-Team:

So I guess that's a bit more than 3 games (Cassie Cannon 3 not appearing though, don't know why)

Also, where did you find the free games on the website? I just logged in, they ask for a Premium account...

Sorry to bother, last question: "to download them from the mega n mediafire individual folders"
Would you have a link for this? I'm quite a noob :/

Thanks.

i need those too

Reactions: TomSawyer666
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes