Collection Flash Meet And Fuck Games [2023-09-23] [BCT]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
I am wondering why MFG doesn't make any games like "Breast expansion lab", "Harry potter and hermione the milf" and "Xmas pay rise 3" that with "breast expansion" or "growth" any more... That animation is really super good.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,

any idea when the next update is supposed to be for games after "DD-Team"? Desperate to find the late 2020 games and the early 2021 at least :'(

Feb 27, 2020
any idea when the next update is supposed to be for games after "DD-Team"? Desperate to find the late 2020 games and the early 2021 at least :'(
They release games every 15 days give or take a week. This means we are close to the next release, since last one was bangeroo 4, released on July 19th. If im not mistaken they havent released yet their own crack of Legend of whorra 2, so its possible thats gonna be the next update.

Aside from that, we should be getting new games around halfway August onwards

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
They release games every 15 days give or take a week. This means we are close to the next release, since last one was bangeroo 4, released on July 19th. If im not mistaken they havent released yet their own crack of Legend of whorra 2, so its possible thats gonna be the next update.

Aside from that, we should be getting new games around halfway August onwards
Hi,

thank you for your reply but I think I wrote it incorrectly. What I meant is: is there any update for downloading the games without paying/being a member of M&F website?

There are a lot a downloadable zipped files with all the games from the start until "DD-Team" and I couldn't find anything after that... :/

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
we are not sharing/cracking the latest games because of a agreement with MNF to hold off a bit with the releases, we are releasing usually monthly, the latest game to be Super Heroine Hijinks 3 (won the last contest). It should be available tomorrow. to just release a pack with un-cracked games will not work as they need to run within the mnf domain.
Hi baka,

do you know when the games after "DD-Team" could be potentially available for download? Not the latest one but maybe late 2020/very beginning of 2021...

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I can execute the new games in a different browser? Right now it automatically starts in my default browser Microsoft Edge, but I'd like it to execute in Chrome.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bct retired, but the russian team is active. but Im not sure about the schedule. in our discord we have a section with info about that but Im not involved with that anymore so I dont know really.

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I can execute the new games in a different browser? Right now it automatically starts in my default browser Microsoft Edge, but I'd like it to execute in Chrome.
Hello, what script are you executing ?

Open it with a text editor, you should have a line like
Code:
open http://localhost...
You need to replace it with
Code:
chrome.exe http://localhost...
And it should do the trick

Feb 27, 2020
What I meant is: is there any update for downloading the games without paying/being a member of M&F website?

There are a lot a downloadable zipped files with all the games from the start until "DD-Team" and I couldn't find anything after that.
Since DD Team, there were 3 new games released: Bookmanji, Plane Fellow and Cassie Cannons 3, the latter being free in the official mnf website as well. Aside from those, not that im aware of. You should be able to download them from the mega n mediafire individual folders, if im not mistaken.

This whole deal started with a hero (afaik independent from the russian team) who released every game till DD-T. Bc them russians dont care about him, they kept releasing games at their pace. Hence why we have been kinda stale with our games: They have been releasing games weve already have.

Ofc this is for the better: their releases have the debug code to screen select n shit, so waiting is a necesary evil imo.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes