Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my Walkthrough & Cheat Mod for Meet the New Neighbors v0.5

Tried to be as neutral as possible but sometimes leans away from netorare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download- Workupload-
Updated, Apologies for 3months delay :HideThePain:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Dev. How many are you still missing? We need an update to this hot game!
Last we heard Dev is enjoying the good weather during the summer. Don't expect update soon. But since game is 100% free and he doesn't even have Patreon or Substar linked that's A-okay for me. Enjoy summer, see you when we see you.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Rainy day today so I fired up Daz 3d finished up a scene with the Neighbor's Mother and the MC's Mom and started to work on the next scene with (Neighbor's son) Rick and (MC's sister) Sally with MC in the room. It's been nearly a month since I've last loaded it up.

Last we heard Dev is enjoying the good weather during the summer. Don't expect update soon. But since game is 100% free and he doesn't even have Patreon or Substar linked that's A-okay for me. Enjoy summer, see you when we see you.
That is why I love not having to deal with Patreon or Substar subs or deadlines, this project is more of a passion for these style of game than a money grab!

Summer so far has been awesome!!! Lot's of beautiful weather.

Hope everyone's summer so far has been enjoyable. :)

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Rainy day today so I fired up Daz 3d finished up a scene with the Neighbor's Mother and the MC's Mom and started to work on the next scene with (Neighbor's son) Rick and (MC's sister) Sally with MC in the room. It's been nearly a month since I've last loaded it up.

That is why I love not having to deal with Patreon or Substar subs or deadlines, this project is more of a passion for these style of game than a money grab!

Summer so far has been awesome!!! Lot's of beautiful weather.

Hope everyone's summer so far has been enjoyable. :)
I apreciated you're dedication for this project knowing that you don't want a penny of it you do it out of passion so you're a wise man and Respect
Hope we will have a release date soon

I am still looking forward for Rick's mom
images.jpeg

Mc need to activate (Rick's mod) and go after Rick's mom too so we can see Rick's reaction of his own game:devilish:

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes