Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The game was good until a point, but then I felt like everything spiralled out of my control. When we have an opportunity to play a game with choices we usually have a certain way that we would like to play it out. I personally wanted to play the game like this: 1) Wanted to get with Sally. 2) Prevent my whore of a mother from cheating on dad. 3) Didn't give a fuck about what other women in the game do. In depth dive:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
The game was good until a point, but then I felt like everything spiralled out of my control. When we have an opportunity to play a game with choices we usually have a certain way that we would like to play it out. I personally wanted to play the game like this: 1) Wanted to get with Sally. 2) Prevent my whore of a mother from cheating on dad. 3) Didn't give a fuck about what other women in the game do. In depth dive:

Thank you for pointing that out! I knew there had to be a few bugs in the options settings I was using. I'll look into it more and see if I can fix this mess I've made and update the script file. Sorry for the mix up. :(

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for pointing that out! I knew there had to be a few bugs in the options settings I was using. I'll look into it more and see if I can fix this mess I've made and update the script file. Sorry for the mix up. :(
Thank you for listening. I always appreciate it. It would be nice however if you could let us know which parts of what I posted are intended and which were not correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MeetTheNewNeighbors-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Seems the only way to stop the mom from going full whore mode is to blackmail her for sex instead of the car.
It's a bug I'm working on. Fixing it right now. Should have something in a bit to fix this error. Sorry.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Okay I've found the bug. Fix it. Uploaded all the fixed files and it should be good. If any of you find a bug please tell me. Helps a lot since I'm alone developer. :) (Links on the OP have been updated.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Meet the New Neighbors [v0.5 FIXED] [Chaosguy]

NOTE: Dev updated game with bugfixes, hence why says "fix".

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
This game needs a mods that shows all (or almost all) scenes. Why can't we have the beach scene with Sally and Susan when we're on the mom route? Or am I something missing?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Meet the New Neighbors [v0.5]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Okay I've found the bug. Fix it. Uploaded all the fixed files and it should be good. If any of you find a bug please tell me. Helps a lot since I'm alone developer. :) (Links on the OP have been updated.)
Amazing work, literally solved everything. Mom is no longer a whore after you stop her the first 2 times, Susan is now optional at the beach.

Just one minor thing left:
Screenshot 2024-04-14 230132.png

Sally still lusting hard after Rick when MC is on her path. I feel like this whole scene and this choice:
Screenshot 2024-04-14 230152.png

Should just not appear at all if you are on Sally's path. I think Sally getting with Rick should happen if the MC doesn't get with her, otherwise if MC is with Sally then Sally should stop lusting over Rick and ignore him in the future. Sally path is optional after all right? You can completely ignore her, which it would be perfectly logical for her to want Rick in that case, but if the player is on her path she should forget about Rick I think. It just doesn't make sense that if you let it happen and then go to the beach and choose the attack option then Sally is jealous of you kissing Susan after she just sucked Rick's dick, it should modify her attitude.

Basically I think that best optional NTR is where your attitude towards characters changes their attitude towards you and other people, instead of you having to run around constantly ''stopping'' things from happening, the fact that you started to treat Sally well and started her romance arc should make Sally herself be less attracted to Rick, because she started noticing how attractive MC is, she gave complements on his dick on his path.

This is the only thing. Everything else was fixed just perfectly, kudos.

Last edited:

Dirk_Diggla

Mar 2, 2018
Amazing work, literally solved everything. Mom is no longer a whore after you stop her the first 2 times, Susan is now optional at the beach.

Just one minor thing left:
View attachment 3541991

Sally still lusting hard after Rick when MC is on her path. I feel like this whole scene and this choice:
View attachment 3541992

Should just not appear at all if you are on Sally's path. I think Sally getting with Rick should happen if the MC doesn't get with her, otherwise if MC is with Sally then Sally should stop lusting over Rick and ignore him in the future. Sally path is optional after all right? You can completely ignore her, which it would be perfectly logical for her to want Rick in that case, but if the player is on her path she should forget about Rick I think. It just doesn't make sense that if you let it happen and then go to the beach and choose the attack option then Sally is jealous of you kissing Susan after she just sucked Rick's dick, it should modify her attitude.

Basically I think that best optional NTR is where your attitude towards characters changes their attitude towards you and other people, instead of you having to run around constantly ''stopping'' things from happening, the fact that you started to treat Sally well and started her romance arc should make Sally herself be less attracted to Rick, because she started noticing how attractive MC is, she gave complements on his dick on his path.

This is the only thing. Everything else was fixed just perfectly, kudos.
Well I'm glad I read through your posts. After the first one detailing how the choices were pointless I was turned away from trying this. After this one it seems it was all a mistake and you actually can, or at least it's intended, be the MC the descritpion describes. Gonna watch this to see when this is sorted out.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I've been slowly getting back into it. Currently working on a scene with the MC and his mom at the moment, already have a scene with Rick and MC's sister planned as my next scene to do.

Thanks, originally I was just going to end it after the MC's mom and Rick got together and that would have been that. But a few people told me I had to continue with the story.
Thank you for listening to people and continuing to create the game, but I still have one question that worries me and, as I was able to notice, some others.
How do you feel about the idea of MC fucking Rick's mom?
MC witnessed Rick fucking his mom and aunt, and it would be fun if he could get back at Rick.
The continuation of this story may be how MC shared Rick's mom with his friends.
You are the author, you decide what will happen next, but I wonder if you like this direction of the plot?

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Thank you for listening to people and continuing to create the game, but I still have one question that worries me and, as I was able to notice, some others.
How do you feel about the idea of MC fucking Rick's mom?
MC witnessed Rick fucking his mom and aunt, and it would be fun if he could get back at Rick.
The continuation of this story may be how MC shared Rick's mom with his friends.
You are the author, you decide what will happen next, but I wonder if you like this direction of the plot?
It might be in the cards for our MC to get with Jeannine. ;) Just have to wait and see.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes