Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Working on the final scene, so it will be out this month. Sort of stuck on the scene because I don't want to do the same thing I've done in a previous scene twice. After that is done, all I will have to do is work the sounds and music and it will be done. :)

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, been working on it. The next update is almost done. Just working on finishing up a beach scene, after that is a dinner scene with the family. The next update is mostly about our MC getting the girls. (Including getting some action from Rick's mom. Finally eh DIRTY Filthy RAT! hehehe)
Lets goooooo revengeeeeee

Reactions: Rythan25

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Well I'm done with this update. Will be uploading it in the morning (7 or 8 am Eastern Time). Since I was worn out and (plain lazy for a while) I only did about half as many renders as my previous updates. So I wouldn't expect a lot of people will like it that much.

Already started planning the next update. Have a few kinky... I mean cool ideas for it. :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I just do not understand the routes at all. You can be Full confidence path, take the 10,000 and a car and it just drops you into full NTR with the aunt fucking rick and the orgy sex party. And it seems like that choice just locks you out of content with the mom totally.

Doing the blackmail route with full confidence path still has you get some questionable scenes, not to mention the MCs choices are anything but confident. Like why is the MC being confident just ignoring his mom and dad fucking, that should be a cuck choice. Confident would be to go interrupt them.

How is the confident choice just going home while leaving your date to get fucked by rick. You should grab that chick and drag her ass home.

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'kitchenscene4_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "mainloop.rpyc", line 30, in script call
File "C:\Users\ferha\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\----\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Meet the New Neighbors! 0.5
Sun Apr 14 15:53:49 2024
```

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\----\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
File "C:\Users\----\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Apr 14 15:56:02 2024
```

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\----\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Meet_the_New_Neighbors-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Apr 14 15:56:02 2024
```
Weird anyone else getting this error? It's the first scene I did for this update, it should be there....

Yes there will be a route to get with Mom without blackmailing her, it's in this update. (Hint instead of blackmailing her do the other option.) :)

Reactions: fishbrain

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
I just do not understand the routes at all. You can be Full confidence path, take the 10,000 and a car and it just drops you into full NTR with the aunt fucking rick and the orgy sex party. And it seems like that choice just locks you out of content with the mom totally.
I just got to this moment too. Stopped Mary and Rick from porking, but the game continues on as if they did anyway.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yes there will be a route to get with Mom without blackmailing her, it's in this update. (Hint instead of blackmailing her do the other option.) :)
Wasn't looking for ntr either and I'm not seeing any other alternatives, nothing else comes up as choices with mom on either route other than to cum in her mouth or not.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Weird anyone else getting this error? It's the first scene I did for this update, it should be there....

I get the same error. Using MAC version.

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
Glad I searched through some of the comments on this. I almost downloaded thinking NTR was avoidable because of the misleading decription, "Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself or watch..."

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes