ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
too many entitled members here like to tell devs where they go wrong.dev already said it is the first time.try reading what i said.facepalm all you want,again read-understand-then figure out you are just a member here youre opinion is just as valid as mine.
Nah. That's just the worst advice. Ignore everything that is not positive? There is no way to learn from that mentality. Let the positive encourage you and the rest can teach you.

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Biggest issue is the text box blocks off 90% of all the animations because every damn creator uses a text box to big

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Gave this one another try because the changelog said early scenes were redone. No idea which they were but it seems like the same game to me.

"Confidence" path still has you bring your date to the neighbors and still no way to avoid her fucking the neighbor. The "choice" is only that you leave them and go home instead of watching it happen. The MC literally falls asleep upset that the girl he wanted for 3 years stayed with the neighbor.

The sound effects...are horrid. The mom laughing scared the shit out of me.

Full confidence path still has neighbor grabbing your moms boobs and rubbing her nips.

Again, full confidence path has you just ignore you mom flickin the bean to the neighbor

And again full confidence path you sit and watch the neighbor make out with your mom, while hes rubbing her all over grabbing her boobs and rubbing her crotch and making her come.

You get the idea of what this game is. This is not an "NTR" or "Confident MC gets his family" game. This is "NTR" or "Bitch MC has no backbone and you still watch your family fool around with the neighbor and there isnt anything you can do about it until you blackmail them into avoiding him"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Full confidence path still has neighbor grabbing your moms boobs and rubbing her nips.

Again, full confidence path has you just ignore you mom flickin the bean to the neighbor
Uhhh our definitions of 'confidence' might be a bit different.....

Yes, I'm halfway kidding in that some of your other examples are certainly true, and this feels more or less on rails, but cmon, keep the incest stuff in it's own box. "Confident" is about the last word I'd use to apply to any situation like that.

Agreed 100% there doesn't seem to be any choice with the "girlfriend" character at poker etc.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Uhhh our definitions of 'confidence' might be a bit different.....

Yes, I'm halfway kidding in that some of your other examples are certainly true, and this feels more or less on rails, but cmon, keep the incest stuff in it's own box. "Confident" is about the last word I'd use to apply to any situation like that.

Agreed 100% there doesn't seem to be any choice with the "girlfriend" character at poker etc.
Its not my calling it the confident path, thats the devs choice. The variables you get are either + to "cuckhold" or + to "confidence"

Its literally the dev who thinks the path is one with a confident mc.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah your description just sounds like MC is cucked in every which way and might as well take a bottle of lube out so the antagonist will fuck him later as well.

It's a shame the renders look good and in tags it lists incest but I don't see MC getting with his mom, sister, or aunt anytime with how things are.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Its not my calling it the confident path, thats the devs choice. The variables you get are either + to "cuckhold" or + to "confidence"

Its literally the dev who thinks the path is one with a confident mc.
Thank you for the clarification. His variable names are quite silly then. For others looking here, this game seems to exist to satisfy a very specific group of players, and it doesnt sound like it's changed since I last skimmed through it.

A suitable player would have to have a heavy preference for both incest and ntr, and doesn't sound like there's much content outside of that.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah your description just sounds like MC is cucked in every which way and might as well take a bottle of lube out so the antagonist will fuck him later as well.

It's a shame the renders look good and in tags it lists incest but I don't see MC getting with his mom, sister, or aunt anytime with how things are.
To be clear, the sister path so far seems to be ok for incest route feels like she is into the mc.

But for the mom your only options are NTR route, or blackmail route after recording her cumming from the neighbor rubbing her out. You have to pick one or the other.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I am lucky that with time I got to like both harem and NTR, but what i do not like is lazy masproduced trash, ntr or not.
I can not say if this is trash but the females dont look pretty enough for me to want them for myself, or my worst enemy.

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I’m waiting to see Ricks mom naked getting that ass tapped by Johhnyboy and maybe Hector , since he didn’t get any of johnnys mom or aunt last update. Would be funny to see Johnnyboy and Hector team up to spitroast and dp Ricks mom :ROFLMAO:

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Are there more options for the female characters?, such as a neutral path or more male characters or is it just MC and the neighbor.

Yhiro

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 2955475

Overview:
Guide Johnny a sexually frustrated young man in his journey through his sexual fantasies? Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself or watch as his NEW Pussyhound neighbor take's them one after another. The choice is yours, oh and welcome to the neighborhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Chaosguy
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2955538 View attachment 2955539 View attachment 2955546 View attachment 2955547 View attachment 2955549 View attachment 2955550 View attachment 3026724 View attachment 3026725
View attachment 2955475

Overview:
Guide Johnny a sexually frustrated young man in his journey through his sexual fantasies? Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself or watch as his NEW Pussyhound neighbor take's them one after another. The choice is yours, oh and welcome to the neighborhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Chaosguy
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2955538 View attachment 2955539 View attachment 2955546 View attachment 2955547 View attachment 2955549 View attachment 2955550 View attachment 3026724 View attachment 3026725
Is there any route in which you can prevent your cousin from staying after the card game without being blocked when it comes to meeting her mother?

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
The game is wrong advertised.
Even in the feigned vanilla path the MC get's ntrd.
The whole game forces the NTR stuff.
In both paths every woman wants to fuck the antagonist instead of the MC.
the first release had a decent character reaction somewhat human-like now all women in the game are cock crazed cumdumpster they jump on dicks in 0.2 seconds even ntr fans won't like it

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
the first release had a decent character reaction somewhat human-like now all women in the game are cock crazed cumdumpster they jump on dicks in 0.2 seconds even ntr fans won't like it
Especially the aunt is a cock starved crazy bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The start of the VN was good, though the characters looked a bit weird when standing and talking to eachother, but the flow was natural, but once MC gets his car and money, they game goes bad, even though I interupted all sex scenes with Rick, after mom buys him the car, she talks like she fucked Rick and all MC done was never happened, this alone disappoint me that the VN is just another crap NTR VN where choices don't matter as it will anyway happened. Unless this doesn't get fixed I doubt this VN will work out for the future as it will only get worse.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes