Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah, the irony .. because, like you said, ”a naked dude” is enough for any game featuring several babes.
a naked dude showing his schlong as your picture
Always kind of sad reading these posts of how it is the guys who wanna see more naked guys and their shlongs,
as opposed to more girls ... the irony, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: shark911

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, with the change does that mean we will no longer get the option for the mc to like seeing the girls with the other guy?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
man up and claim all the women for himself or watch as his NEW Pussyhound neighbor take's them one after another. The choice is yours
the option for the mc to like seeing the girls with the other guy
Like? What like? The whole plot and reason and tension for this game is fighting for the girls against the antagonist.
There is never anything to like. No tension means no plot means shit story means failure.
There is only the hurt for you, Joshy92

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Like? What like? The whole plot and reason and tension for this game is fighting for the girls against the antagonist.
There is never anything to like. No tension means no plot means shit story means failure.
There is only the hurt for you, Joshy92
You're on a fundamentally different wavelength. You're looking for something else from the game than him.

To answer Joshy's question, no there's very little ntrs focus, everything is almost solely incest-ntr focused through dialogue and everything.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're on a fundamentally different wavelength. You're looking for something else from the game than him.

To answer Joshy's question, no there's very little ntrs focus, everything is almost solely incest-ntr focused through dialogue and everything.
Yeah, it's just there is one scene in particular that feels a bit cuck to me
For example you can watch Rick bang Debbie and the mc will say its humiliating but exciting
To me that scene feels more like cuckolding than ntr

So, I thought there might be a chance of more scenes like that in the future

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Working on it. Working on a big scene right now. Just finding it hard to get the right poses.

I've also reworked a bit of the story in the beginning to fix a lot of errors. So I don't know when the 4th update is released that you might have to start from the beginning again.

Here is a preview of the scene I'm have a little problem with. (It's called poker night 2.)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Working on it. Working on a big scene right now. Just finding it hard to get the right poses.

I've also reworked a bit of the story in the beginning to fix a lot of errors. So I don't know when the 4th update is released that you might have to start from the beginning again.

Here is a preview of the scene I'm have a little problem with. (It's called poker night 2.)
Poker night?

I hope - we all are going to see something interesing (if you know what I meam)! ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Where there are poker games there are good things happening hehe:devilish:
20230118_175018.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Done with the poker scene, working on the final scene of this update. Hoping to have it out by Sunday (Maybe, still have to look for any bugs. Plus add music and sound fx.)
Cool now my anxiety is through the roof lol
Not long then. I always like to see sound effects, it makes everything hotter;)

Reactions: Chaosguy

B. 3

May 1, 2018
Done with the poker scene, working on the final scene of this update. Hoping to have it out by Sunday (Maybe, still have to look for any bugs. Plus add music and sound fx.)
Man ur a very fast devs and so good with creating ntr games

Erevan

Sep 2, 2019
Two message about yours. I'm currently working on it. About halfway through a large scene. If I keep this up I think I could have it out by maybe mid January. Still have a few more scenes (after this big one) before this update is done.
Quick check-in since we are the middle of january ;)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just finished a few run throughs to see if there were any errors or mistakes. Will be uploading the new version right now. :)
Best update yet, the NTR at the poker game can’t be missed, but it’s only on the Johnny Cuck/voyeur path right? But Johnny alpha path also has a great reward at the end :love:

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes