clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Unless of course with this event of Rick stealing the GF is a catalyst for the MC to step up and either keep letting Rick do what he wants or to turn the tables against him.
I think Rick hooking up with the girl at poker game is catalyst for both paths. MC either figures out that he likes being a voyeur and doesn't care who it is getting plowed (is it NTR if MC doesn't care?) OR he decides to step up and become the man of his house.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wouldn't exactly call Rick giving flowers to and groping the Mom and the Mom and Rick making out on the sofa as Non-NTR. The MC doesn't really get any IC moments until he stops the Mom and Rick from having sex. The only time when the MC shows any interest in his family is when he spies on his parents having sex and then the Mom masterbating afterwards. I would say this game as more NTR content then it does IC content. There is hardly any IC choices in the game and more NTR choices in the game. Especially with the way all the ladies are going crazy over Rick and his "size". The MC really has nothing going for him either not even Rick's Mom even showing any attraction to the MC.
Again, I'm not debating the presence of ntr content, I'm saying it's uniquely incest-ntr content. You're defining incest as solely positive-interactions between the mc and family. A family member sleeping with someone and the mc eagerly watching is still incest content, just negative-incest content. Non incest people don't care about scenes like that.

Because I was bored:

set.jpg

You're saying there's not enough content in the green or cyan regions. I wouldn't disagree. Right now it seems like 90% of the game content is in the yellow region. You want more content in the green or cyan regions. I want more content in the magenta, blue, or red regions.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think its kind of weird that you can play full confidence and there are still unavoidable scenes with the mom/rick. To me when I hear a confidence route that isnt just blackmail, which is what it is currently. Like the only reason the mom is agreeing is because you caught her kissing the other guy, caught her getting felt up with the other guy. That doesnt scream confidence, that screams loser who cant actually get his girl without forcing her.

Same with the girl and the poker scene, why is the confidence route him just leaving the girl with rick? A confident person says fuck that and tells her to come home with him.

Feels like the dev just wants to make an NTR game (which is fine) but try getting the non NTR crowed too. Like, I dont like NTR or NTR "like" scenes. I wasnt comfortable with the familys interactiions with rick and will have no desire following this game. While NTR fans probably dont like the non ntr route, so who really is that route for?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I wouldn't exactly call Rick giving flowers to and groping the Mom and the Mom and Rick making out on the sofa as Non-NTR. The MC doesn't really get any IC moments until he stops the Mom and Rick from having sex. The only time when the MC shows any interest in his family is when he spies on his parents having sex and then the Mom masterbating afterwards. I would say this game as more NTR content then it does IC content. There is hardly any IC choices in the game and more NTR choices in the game. Especially with the way all the ladies are going crazy over Rick and his "size". The MC really has nothing going for him either not even Rick's Mom even showing any attraction to the MC.
Yeah for a IN tab their would have to be some wincest going on for MC to have that attraction for his mother/aunt/sister along those lines. Also he'd have to care in those desires for it to be NTR when watching anything going on or your more just a voyeur.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think its kind of weird that you can play full confidence and there are still unavoidable scenes with the mom/rick. To me when I hear a confidence route that isnt just blackmail, which is what it is currently. Like the only reason the mom is agreeing is because you caught her kissing the other guy, caught her getting felt up with the other guy. That doesnt scream confidence, that screams loser who cant actually get his girl without forcing her.

Same with the girl and the poker scene, why is the confidence route him just leaving the girl with rick? A confident person says fuck that and tells her to come home with him.

Feels like the dev just wants to make an NTR game (which is fine) but try getting the non NTR crowed too. Like, I dont like NTR or NTR "like" scenes. I wasnt comfortable with the familys interactiions with rick and will have no desire following this game. While NTR fans probably dont like the non ntr route, so who really is that route for?
i 100% agree with you. I thought the same for me.
NTR isn't really avoidable - so no game for me at all.
I likely would have played a "REAL" confidence incest path and tell Rick to go to hell.
Well - at least we now know that this is not a game for non-ntr fans at all.

Chaosguy should drop one of the paths and focus on ONE main kink.
Thus said, let's have an objective look at it:
Right now, already too much NTR has happened unavoidable off-screene, so a "normal" confidence incest path is not really possible anymore - the damage is already done.
So best to do only NTR, so that at least the ntr-lovers will get a nice game.

For all non-ntr players it's a game for blocklist. Well - at least the dev changed his OP description...
even though: [NEW OT POST QUOTE]:
".. Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself "
[end QUOTE]
my reaction to that phrase:
"my god, if only he would have done that...." - but no - he reacted spineless and let everything happen off-screen ... even on the so-called "confidence path".

Well - have fun with your game, and wish you good luck. Maybe you manage to please at least the NTR lovers
(because i think all that "pseudo non-ntr confidence" crap is only a bad try to get other players than ntr lovers hooked, and will more likely also scare ntr players away - even more because it willalso make ntr players sad, as precious development time is wasted for a path, which makes no sense at all like it's written, planned and confirmed for now).

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I likely would have played a "REAL" confidence incest path and tell Rick to go to hell.
I'd say the confidence is that he now knows the girl from poker night isn't worth his time or effort, so he will no longer pursue her. I personally don't mind the blackmail, as it gives a reason for MC and mom to initially hook up. I assume the blackmail will be short lived, as she will realize MC is a better choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irvine_1

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
I played the 0.3 update, it was a little short but hot (i only care for confident path), I saw the mc making good progress with mom and sis :sneaky:, good work dev :)(y)

Reactions: Chaosguy

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017

Chaosguy should drop one of the paths and focus on ONE main kink.
Thus said, let's have an objective look at it:
Right now, already too much NTR has happened unavoidable off-screene, so a "normal" confidence incest path is not really possible anymore - the damage is already done.
So best to do only NTR, so that at least the ntr-lovers will get a nice game.

For all non-ntr players it's a game for blocklist. Well - at least the dev changed his OP description...
even though: [NEW OT POST QUOTE]:
".. Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself "
[end QUOTE]
my reaction to that phrase:
"my god, if only he would have done that...." - but no - he reacted spineless and let everything happen off-screen ... even on the so-called "confidence path".

Well - have fun with your game, and wish you good luck. Maybe you manage to please at least the NTR lovers
(because i think all that "pseudo non-ntr confidence" crap is only a bad try to get other players than ntr lovers hooked, and will more likely also scare ntr players away - even more because it willalso make ntr players sad, as precious development time is wasted for a path, which makes no sense at all like it's written, planned and confirmed for now).
Hey if push comes to shove the MC if he wanted revenge could try to steal Rick's mother just like Rick did with his. Unless of course Rick is secretly going to pound town on his own mother.

Reactions: Ginji and Chris2041

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yeah the story has a lot of holes in it. But in my defense. I'm just writing as I go and I'm really just doing this game to learn Daz3d and Python/Renpy. So don't be to hard on me about the crappy dialog, pace, renders and everything else about it. Only been learning this programs for the past few months. So if it's not your cup of tea. Move along.
well said,dont take any comments on here to heart.if you get something positive out of the comments here great if not just ignore it.as has been said before on this thread make your game how you want.just dont stop :) :love:(y)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
well said,dont take any comments on here to heart.if you get something positive out of the comments here great if not just ignore it.as has been said before on this thread make your game how you want.just dont stop :) :love:(y)
worst advice anyone can give....
don't think I've read some worst words of encouragement
"don't listen to any feedback if they tell you your story has a lot of plot holes, listen to the people that only praise you"
I would like to see how it's possible to improve if you'd hear only praises....
jesus christ... worst advice I could have read....

Pascodagama

Feb 6, 2023
So it doesn't matter whether you play the "full confidence" route or not?You won't have any real choice? The Ntr will be unavoidable either way?Even in the confidence route i have to blackmail the mom to get some action and love for his Son?Yeah a pretty likeable love interest.So the Dev's OP description is misleading and it's basically an Ntr game where all the Girls are sluts and getting railed by Rick? If that was the plan from the beginnning (which is totally ok), then why not make it clear right at the start and don't try to bait the non-Ntr lovers?
Anyways best of luck.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
worst advice anyone can give....
don't think I've read some worst words of encouragement
"don't listen to any feedback if they tell you your story has a lot of plot holes, listen to the people that only praise you"
I would like to see how it's possible to improve if you'd hear only praises....
jesus christ... worst advice I could have read....
too many entitled members here like to tell devs where they go wrong.dev already said it is the first time.try reading what i said.facepalm all you want,again read-understand-then figure out you are just a member here youre opinion is just as valid as mine.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So it doesn't matter whether you play the "full confidence" route or not?You won't have any real choice? The Ntr will be unavoidable either way?Even in the confidence route i have to blackmail the mom to get some action and love for his Son?Yeah a pretty likeable love interest.So the Dev's OP description is misleading and it's basically an Ntr game where all the Girls are sluts and getting railed by Rick? If that was the plan from the beginnning (which is totally ok), then why not make it clear right at the start and don't try to bait the non-Ntr lovers?
Anyways best of luck.
If you see any sex not involving MC as ntr, then consider this game to have ntr.
The two paths are as voyeur, where the goal is for MC to watch everyone get railed or as incest - where MC realizes he has to step up if he doesn't want Rick to rail his family. My guess is that the initial blackmail will fade quickly once fam figures out MC is there to protect them and take care of their needs.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If you see any sex not involving MC as ntr, then consider this game to have ntr.
The two paths are as voyeur, where the goal is for MC to watch everyone get railed or as incest - where MC realizes he has to step up if he doesn't want Rick to rail his family. My guess is that the initial blackmail will fade quickly once fam figures out MC is there to protect them and take care of their needs.
I mean, the description says " Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself " when that is objectively not true so far. His friend/girl he brings to poker is just left to fuck Rick and theres nothing you can do about it. Your choice is to watch it happen or just leave her with him.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I mean, the description says " Johnny has a choice either to man up and claim all the women for himself " when that is objectively not true so far. His friend/girl he brings to poker is just left to fuck Rick and theres nothing you can do about it. Your choice is to watch it happen or just leave her with him.
I don't think poker girl was ever supposed to be a true love interest. In voyeur mode, MC realizes he likes being a voyeur and in incest mode, I think it is a wake-up call for MC to step up and take control of his family and to keep them away from Rick.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I don't think poker girl was ever supposed to be a true love interest. In voyeur mode, MC realizes he likes being a voyeur and in incest mode, I think it is a wake-up call for MC to step up and take control of his family and to keep them away from Rick.
Idk when I read "all women" that isnt just family members, especially when the girl fucks another dude.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701341993890.png
4 dudes to 1 girl ratio - dongs galore right there - used to death NTR setting if I ever saw one.

Give MC the power to beat rick up. Why plot armor Rick as the stud and MC the weak idiot.
That is the standard NTR plot, with blackmail on top, we know for the past 180 years of manga.
Idk when I read "all women" that isnt just family members, especially when the girl fucks another dude.
If dev wanted fresh, this game would be about MC conquering girls, not bout seeing many dongs
with a small girl roster, like any NTR game with one girl and all the dongs.

Guess Dev wants to render dongs all day and ponder to gamers looking for dudes.
Would be no surprise if players looking for gay sex start popping up.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 153 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
If dev wanted fresh, this game would be about MC conquering girls, not bout seeing many dongs
with a small girl roster, like any NTR game with one girl and all the dongs.

Guess Dev wants to render dongs all day and ponder to gamers looking for dudes.
Would be no surprise if players looking for gay sex start popping up.
So, in your opinion, a gangbang with several dudes pounding a girl is for gays? Also, you have a naked dude showing his schlong as your picture, lol, the irony :)

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes