clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yes, hope we can turn her into a ho and mc will be her pimp, :ROFLMAO: can you imagine Rick seeing different dudes coming over to his house to go upstairs and bang his mom. rick would be like mom why are all these men coming over and going up to your room with you? Ricks mom might say oh im just their private tutor helping them pass their courses, then when each guy leaves her house you see mc "the pimp" collecting the cash from them :ROFLMAO:
MC's blackmailing path only seems to happen if you stop Rick early on so it seems that either Rick gets to fuck mom or MC gets to fuck mom. Maybe that will change in the future?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Chaosguy

Don't get me wrong - i don't crudge against ntr games - they all have their fans and to each their own......
BUT:
You really shouldn't tell people in game's description that they can prevent their beloved from being taken, when they actually can't do a shit against it.
It's a pure NTR/cuckold game (again, which is absolutely fine) - but PLEASE don't try to lure people with statements which are not even true.
Be honest and take the shit. If you want to make a pure cuckold/ntr game, then it's ok - but don't try to sugarcoat it.

You definitively don't have ANY chance to save your beloved. Your only choice is to either enjoy it (cuckold) or accept your fate otherwise (NTR - see your beloved been taken away slowly but steady, whilst being unable to stop anything anyways)

Aug 14, 2022
Not sure why MC watching his mom masturbate adds to him being a cuckold but leaving and not watching adds to his confidence.

Overall, I like this so far on the 'confidence' path. I assume there is more content on the cuck path.
Legit? Lol I wanna hear the logic of that but probably a error. Played both path yeah cuck path has more then the confidence one for about 1/3. Mostly its just you skip the scene with Debbie, the 2 or 3 sex scenes with the mom + her lesbian scene and the aunts sex scene with douche. I cant say if they are cannon or not on the different path since dialog wise it reads like it was cut off but still happend in offscreen you know ?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Legit? Lol I wanna hear the logic of that but probably a error. Played both path yeah cuck path has more then the confidence one for about 1/3. Mostly its just you skip the scene with Debbie, the 2 or 3 sex scenes with the mom + her lesbian scene and the aunts sex scene with douche. I cant say if they are cannon or not on the different path since dialog wise it reads like it was cut off but still happend in offscreen you know ?
Yea, he refers to a BJ that the player (and supposedly the MC) never saw. I assume that dialog wasn't supposed to be there for that path.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Chaosguy

Don't get me wrong - i don't crudge against ntr games - they all have their fans and to each their own......
BUT:
You really shouldn't tell people in game's description that they can prevent their beloved from being taken, when they actually can't do a shit against it.
It's a pure NTR/cuckold game (again, which is absolutely fine) - but PLEASE don't try to lure people with statements which are not even true.
Be honest and take the shit. If you want to make a pure cuckold/ntr game, then it's ok - but don't try to sugarcoat it.

You definitively don't have ANY chance to save your beloved. Your only choice is to either enjoy it (cuckold) or accept your fate otherwise (NTR - see your beloved been taken away slowly but steady, whilst being unable to stop anything anyways)
I see your point, especially with the post poker game scene.
But with that said, the blackmail only works if there is at least some level of cheating on the mom's part.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I assume the confidence path will get more of a build up, which I think makes sense.

Reactions: abw258

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I assume the confidence path will get more of a build up, which I think makes sense.
for now imho nothing really makes sense...
The girls react like dripping turned on cumdumpster, throwing themself on the guy on first sight.
The MC is just another stupid douche without really having spine.
Even the blackmail is written soo absolutely badly.....
Choices are not choices when MC stops them, but things happen off screen anyways.
This is not different pathing, it's a bad attempt to lure non-cuck players (at least for now). It might change later, but this start is so heavy cuckold, that i guess no one ( of the non-cucks ) will stay in hope that things change.
If you are into cuck, then it's fine (but badly created and mediocre quality - still knowing it's his first try), but if you don't want to be a cuck, that game is crap.
As i mentionned in my post above, you only have 2 choices for now:
- enjoy cuckolding and watch the scenes
- get to know that the stuff happens off screen anyways
(again: which would be absolutely fine, if not being misleading in description)

for me it feels like you have the choice to either see and smell poop, or don't look at the poop, but get the bad smell either way - and to be honest, i have no problem to look at poop, but i hate that smell. Hope you get what i mean ;)

EDIT:
It may have been a different experience, if the girls at least hesitate whilst neighbor is trying to corrupt them. But like this, they seem WAYYYYYYY to eager to get fucked. And MC is also way to spineless to really step into (which all together makes absolutely no sense)

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
You wanna bet on it ? :KEK:
If you've played both storylines you'd notice a major vibe shift in quality. The later one's kinda lacking in the content department. I get it, it's an NTR game so obviously the execution on that route should be top-tier compared to the other one. But even there the scenes happen way too quick. The confidence route? Bruh, you can only slide into her pants through some blackmail drama. The others? They fell for the jerk anyway and you gotta finesse force your way back in or it's straight-up skip town fiesta like scenes with Debbie or moms party with the aunt. So you're in for at least one cuckoo moment and tiptoeing on the edge with the others. Wild ride man.

It's like the same deal with women's sports. Why dish time or cash for a watered-down, sanitized, and less intense version of the real deal? The Player have the option to opt into the douche role but lacks any of its appealing attributes. You know, being attractive, having a big dick, being cunning/romantic/seductive or at least having some hair on his skull :LUL:

Reactions: Hyperserver

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You wanna bet on it ? :KEK:
If you've played both storylines you'd notice a major vibe shift in quality. The later one's kinda lacking in the content department. I get it, it's an NTR game so obviously the execution on that route should be top-tier compared to the other one. But even there the scenes happen way too quick. The confidence route? Bruh, you can only slide into her pants through some blackmail drama. The others? They fell for the jerk anyway and you gotta finesse force your way back in or it's straight-up skip town fiesta like scenes with Debbie or moms party with the aunt. So you're in for at least one cuckoo moment and tiptoeing on the edge with the others. Wild ride man.

It's like the same deal with women's sports. Why dish time or cash for a watered-down, sanitized, and less intense version of the real deal? The Player have the option to opt into the douche role but lacks any of its appealing attributes. You know, being attractive, having a big dick, being cunning/romantic/seductive or at least having some hair on his skull :LUL:
If he can eventually turn his mom into his personal cock sleeve using blackmail, I'm willing to stick around. :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Yeah the story has a lot of holes in it. But in my defense. I'm just writing as I go and I'm really just doing this game to learn Daz3d and Python/Renpy. So don't be to hard on me about the crappy dialog, pace, renders and everything else about it. Only been learning this programs for the past few months. So if it's not your cup of tea. Move along.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah the story has a lot of holes in it. But in my defense. I'm just writing as I go and I'm really just doing this game to learn Daz3d and Python/Renpy. So don't be to hard on me about the crappy dialog, pace, renders and everything else about it. Only been learning this programs for the past few months. So if it's not your cup of tea. Move along.
Nothing said against you or your game. I even told that knowing it's your first shot will give you the benefit of the new.
Still i guess honest feedback will help you to improve - and you know yourself that there is a lot to improve and the quality is not the upper end of the scale ;) In time you will grow and get better.

Just maybe change the OP description, which is my main critics. It's just not right. Tell that this is a pure cuck game, and everything is fine for those who like such games. To lure people into your game by giving a bad description only may anger them. Angry players are way worse than players who just skip your game after reading your description (just my humble personal opinion)

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah one thing is that you are learning the program and the game have bugs and problems that can understand
Another different thing is that you are lying to the people saying that the ntr can be avoided and giving a false hope that the MC can fuck the girls when in confidence path is empty last time that i play MC can only cockblock the other dude and even some scenes happens offcamera if you are not gonna make both paths equally pls tell me so i can leave i dont like getting lied to the face pls be honest whit the content of your game getting people angry is worse than be honest a lot of games get abandoned for that a good example that this game rembers me is that underdog game that you have to protec your family but you dont get content only the ntr content have scenes the game only last one update .
If you arent gonna make content equally make the game full ntr and have a blast

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Yeah one thing is that you are learning the program and the game have bugs and problems that can understand
Another different thing is that you are lying to the people saying that the ntr can be avoided and giving a false hope that the MC can fuck the girls when in confidence path is empty last time that i play MC can only cockblock the other dude and even some scenes happens offcamera if you are not gonna make both paths equally pls tell me so i can leave i dont like getting lied to the face pls be honest whit the content of your game getting people angry is worse than be honest a lot of games get abandoned for that a good example that this game rembers me is that underdog game that you have to protec your family but you dont get content only the ntr content have scenes the game only last one update .
If you arent gonna make content equally make the game full ntr and have a blast
There is content where the MC get's the girls (Two so far. Sis and Mom). First update or two I went way over-board with the NTR stuff.

I've changed the overview, it was confusing and not true to what the game was about. I was going to originally have the MC protect the girls but changed my mind during building the second update and forgot to update it.

The game now will focus on only two paths. (Voyeurism and incest.)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The game now will focus on only two paths. (Voyeurism and incest.)
I wouldn't mind seeing Mom and Sis get railed, as long as MC can steal them away in the end.

Chaosguy Making these games takes a lot of time and effort, so make the game you want and that you would play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginji and Chaosguy
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes