fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Tip for new game Dev. If MC has hot family members, he should be able to bang them. ;)
NTR and incest don't mix so good though, so if NTR is to be unavoidable, should probably make them neighbors, or better yet, just random hookers. :poop:
The whole point of NTR is having women close to MC be seduced by other guys. Are you having NTR thoughts about Someone living on the other side of the globe having sex another random person?

That being said I agree unavoidable NTR is meh, I'd rather have the ability to win or lose. If MC fail or doesn't care/pay attention to a LI, she'll go look elsewhere or get taken by a guy who will pay attention.

Last edited:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Looking at your models I wanted to like this but the story not exactly my cup of tea. Still wish for the best with your first run!

Reactions: Chaosguy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I thought this game was going in both directions, either you're a cuck and et the other guy ntr you or you fight for your women.

Reactions: el caido3000

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Typical cuck game where you play as a loser and the possible LIs are actually easy sluts (getting wet when they see the new neighbor for the first time) I tried it because the overview said that you could stop what happens but it is not completely true, the guy is going to grope all the girls and the female characters are going to talk about how cute and fit he is while Mc is a loser in bad shape and u can't avoid any of that. (The blonde also kisses the mc's mother and grope her and she likes that, his sister finds him cute, the Mc tells her that he doesn't trust him and she tells the MC that he is jealous because he is in bad shape and is a loser :LUL: )

In short this describes the game

View attachment 2956636

The only opinion is that overview is misleading, better not say that something is avoidable when that is actually not true.

By the way before anyone cries saying the tag is there, the tag wasn't there when I downloaded it :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
If you consider this ntr, then it's only logical you prefer inbreeding to sexual relationships with those outside your gene pool.

Unless I'm mistaken by the game's description, and there are other prominent characters outside of the immediate family?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
If you consider this ntr, then it's only logical you prefer inbreeding to sexual relationships with those outside your gene pool.

Unless I'm mistaken by the game's description, and there are other prominent characters outside of the immediate family?
If you do not consider this Ntr then you are using the term wrong, since this is practically the plot of any Japanese manga/hentai/movie with that content, just because they are family does not mean that it is not Ntr since the general idea of Ntr is to steal someone close to the Mc/corrupt them or even humiliate the Mc (It doesn't have to be a girlfriend or wife, it can be family, or a childhood friend too), which is clearly what happens in this game.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Version: 0.1

A cuckold game with simple plot and a lot of voyeurism.

Felt like half an hour of gameplay (reading through everything that is)

I didn't prevent any NTR content from happening so I'm not sure how much choices matter, although, there are greyed out choices if you chose a prior route so maybe there's some consequences to be had.

It's an okay start, voyeur scenes are nice - most of my issues come with the visuals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the posing firstly could improve and maybe better texture and lighting, then the game would be much better as the sexual progression is enjoyable in the direction it's going.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The description is clearly refering to a possible ntr/voyeur/beta route that's not currently tagged. Just pointing it out in order avoid hurting feelings of some demographics.
Possible route? Hell, if it's like 99.9% of the games that claim the player has the ability to alter things, it will only be the ntr/voyeur/beta/cuck route since thats what almost all these games are. Heh..

It's a shame, since the games that offer two paths, and the ability to swerve into either ofthem a bit are rare but usually interesting. Shit, the one game where the family moved to Hawaii is a good evample with true dual, alpha and beta paths and in between so everyone can get their pick

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Not going into the the subject matter as it's HIGHLY divisive among this community, However after playing you can definitely tell it's a Freshman project and I hope that the Dev will continue to get better and put out high quality content. I'm not going to put down anyone's choice of creativity as long as they improve....good Luck Chaosguy

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Possible route? Hell, if it's like 99.9% of the games that claim the player has the ability to alter things, it will only be the ntr/voyeur/beta/cuck route since thats what almost all these games are. Heh..

It's a shame, since the games that offer two paths, and the ability to swerve into either ofthem a bit are rare but usually interesting. Shit, the one game where the family moved to Hawaii is a good evample with true dual, alpha and beta paths and in between so everyone can get their pick
Well, I have not played the game yet, I merely pointed it out cuz the description was clearly stating that there would be two routes: the harem alpha route where the MC gets to fend off the outsiders and keep the girls all for himself. The ntr beta route where the MC either enjoys being cucked or is suffering from it but cannot or will not do anything about it. The game you are talking about is Culture Shock, if Im not mistaken, where you the MC are placed in a similar situation. I must say that even Culture Shock has quite a signficant disparity of content between the alpha and beta route, since the cliche is somehow always having the LIs who are initially closer to the MC but will not have anything intimate with him but are down to fuck with anyone else. It is clearly that by reading the comments of the people who have played the game, this one is going to be heavily inclined towards the ntr path and the options at the beginning of the game to completely fend off the bull are not really shutting him off. So yeah, the discription of the game leading on people who think they can keep themselves away from all ntr content is misleading and is hence now sowing discontent in the community.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
" or maybe he just wants to be a voyeur and watch everything that could happen to his mother, sister and aunt. "

This one, this one right here, sign me up.

Reactions: DTchan

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
you are a cuck ?why in the last 2 months a lot of games of this types are made ??
Same reason any other genre gets games made. Whatever is popular around that time, games will be made.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
This was an interesting game. And playing 2 different sets of saves in this game. 1 where the MC is as much of a cockblock as he could be for Rick, and the other where he is a total wimp. Both are quite interesting. Did enjoy this start, and I will be looking forward for more. Thank you so much for this!!!

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes