SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Loved the game so far but do not like NTR at all do not even know why it is even being added to the game. Great its avoidable but the game really doesnt need it as from what I am also seeing from all the post no one really wants it except for a few so why even push it into a game when its not wanted or needed. As for the possible harem again not all games need it and its not tagged for it but it would be nice to not have to be forced to choose like some other games that throw up forced choices. With the addition of the ntr path the addition of a harem path would please more people but its up to the dev since its his story. I know I will not play a game with ntr unless its 100% avoidable. This is just my 2 cents and also seems to follow all the other posts not wanting it in the game as well.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
If you stay with Estefania, then after the sex scene with her, the events of the new update do not start, but instead an error appears

Reactions: Sirren

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Loved the game so far but do not like NTR at all do not even know why it is even being added to the game. Great its avoidable but the game really doesnt need it as from what I am also seeing from all the post no one really wants it except for a few so why even push it into a game when its not wanted or needed. As for the possible harem again not all games need it and its not tagged for it but it would be nice to not have to be forced to choose like some other games that throw up forced choices. With the addition of the ntr path the addition of a harem path would please more people but its up to the dev since its his story. I know I will not play a game with ntr unless its 100% avoidable. This is just my 2 cents and also seems to follow all the other posts not wanting it in the game as well.
Dev told me to "wait and see" if she's a virgin like it's the big story reveal.. So doubt you'll get an answer about harem, which I also doubt will happen, will probably just add in more optional NTR..

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Dev told me to "wait and see" if she's a virgin like it's the big story reveal.. So doubt you'll get an answer about harem, which I also doubt will happen, will probably just add in more optional NTR..
Given how the story started granny made sure she didnt have a real life so at this time it seems a pretty sure bet she "is" a virgin as she only has 2 friends and the only male friend is gay. It pretty much boils down to what ever those paying him on patreon want but if it was based on what the people here would like to see there would not even be talk of ntr actually added.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Given how the story started granny made sure she didnt have a real life so at this time it seems a pretty sure bet she "is" a virgin as she only has 2 friends and the only male friend is gay. It pretty much boils down to what ever those paying him on patreon want but if it was based on what the people here would like to see there would not even be talk of ntr actually added.
That's the issue with "paying on Patreon".. Most of those don't actually care if there is NTR or they want it.. Those that don't like that genre usually don't support dev's that add it avoidable or not.

We can assume she's a virgin yea, but "virgins" playing with toys has become as popular as adding NTR..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just a simple typo :cool:

And while there a quite a few other typos and syntax issues, I actually find the various translation errors rather charming. The jokes still land, and there's something about the amateurish quality that's endearing. Going to a punk-rock "recital" makes me chuckle rather than cringe. When the MC asks himself "Who will be?" when Marcos comes to his office or when he says "tell me [name] instead of "call me [name]", that is cringe-worthy, yes, but overall the writing is clever and enjoyable despite the surface errors.

Sometimes the lack of professional polish can be a feature rather than a bug because it reminds the player that the game is just one guy's simple attempt at telling a story the best he can in a non-native language. The dialogue is lively and funny and authentic overall... I'd rather read this type of narrative text even with the errors than the droning and overally formal exposition text of some of the more famous/popular games around here.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Possible SPOILER, but feedback for the Dev: Used the friend option as suggested but playing a bit more and treading through the 19 years or I don't remember choice its fairly obvious that she is the daughter of the mother and that is why the grandmother forbade his interaction with his own... which explains why it normally would have been at least ten years old to have grandmother forbid him to be around Fernanda. So the time apart would have been nine years old and not featured as a choice. Going to restart and use the implied future relation taboo word instead.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Unfortunately NTR is becoming more common in games, even in hentai anime there are many, it must be this generation perhaps.
Which is stupid, since most of those games that add NTR lose supporters after that, and NTR being added lose every single time its polled.

Its like Devs like to shoot themselves in their foot. I dont know if they think they are adding spice to the story or what, but it has 90% of times being a very, very bad idea to add NTR

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately NTR is becoming more common in games, even in hentai anime there are many, it must be this generation perhaps.
I even liked the models, but just the question of adding this tag, the game died for me, ok, avoidable, but just the fact of having this in the game, already makes it uninteresting to me.
Good luck to the developer, as I said, it is fashionable, and there will certainly be many who supported the project, to see other men fuck their girls (in the game, of course)
My thoughts are I bet not to many of them has actually had it happen to them in real life if they did then they would rethink it and realize its not that great of a thing. I actually had something almost happen too bad for the prick cause he left a trail of blood on his way out the door and it only happened because he was taking advantage of my drunk girlfriend. So no ntr is not a laughing matter and not a thing needed in this game.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I didn't even download it, read the comments first,
would it be father and daughter incest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, we have Proud Father but that cant be downloaded on this site, Midlife Crisis and Picture Perfect, three great games where the Dad isnt a cuckold, and to no surprise they are great success

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, we have Proud Father but that cant be downloaded on this site, Midlife Crisis and Picture Perfect, three great games where the Dad isnt a cuckold, and to no surprise they are great success
By this logic, Babysitter should be one of the biggest train wreck in a history.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes