Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Sharing is basically NTR but with the main lover consent IMO
Exactly and I'm not a fan of the usual NTR shit, which is usually Netorare (MC losing girls to others), Netori (MC taking girls from others) is perfectly fine though, and 'sharing' is NTR that is Netorase (Which is MC and LI agreeing to an open relationship with swinging/sharing your LI)...

Oct 8, 2019
Exactly and I'm not a fan of the usual NTR shit, which is usually Netorare (MC losing girls to others), Netori (MC taking girls from others) is perfectly fine though, and 'sharing' is NTR that is Netorase (Which is MC and LI agreeing to an open relationship with swinging/sharing your LI)...
Now, what about Netorare that serves the plot? Example, you're playing an asshole who you don't get much control over and they lose a girl but this is what makes them realize that they are an ass and you need to earn said girl back. Granted I have never encountered the senario, I just think that would be a decent idea for a game.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Now, what about Netorare that serves the plot? Example, you're playing an asshole who you don't get much control over and they lose a girl but this is what makes them realize that they are an ass and you need to earn said girl back. Granted I have never encountered the senario, I just think that would be a decent idea for a game.
Yea true, would make a decent idea for a game if that's part of the backstory but depends on the characters..

Like this game here, we assume it to be a incest game, so of course no one would want to lose the daughter to someone else.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
there is no way you losing your girl to others. there is not a story about that.
edit: in others stories I see that your friend is very stupid. I want to make a difference here, make her smarter and give her the power (you anyways) to make important decisions.
Then you can guess which options I'm going to choose for her

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hahahaha we'll see if I make you change your mind...
Nothing on heaven, earth or hell could make me change my mind and let anyone touch my "friend" (or any other girl) if that option is there.

That said I kind of like that idea that she has that choice, it's different from the norm, but nothing would ever let me click yes. I also hope it's a very clear choice that can be made once and not something we have to keep worrying about selecting the wrong option and being surprised with someone else touching her.

Oct 8, 2019
the option will be "fuck him/her" and "Do not fuck him/her" (I wont tell you who is yet )

wait wait wait you dont like girls having fun? omg!
Now I am inferring a few things here but this sounds like you're planning on having her sleep with a woman. Now I am assuming but I think none of us have problems with lesbians, the issue here is sharing. I cannot read your mind and you may simply be planning on having her with a girl that we like as well. That is something that generally doesn't upset people. But if you are planning on this do or don't scenario being something that hurts the MC, such as revenge or just something light like playing around but still lying about it to the MC, I can guarantee it will not be received well. I can actually give a very good example of girl on girl NTR that is still causing one hell of a debate in another game.

But, I am not here to pick on you for this. At the end of the day, you are the one making the game, so it is your story to do whatever you like with it. That being said, maybe don't fan the flame about possibilities and let the story speak for itself.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
the option will be "fuck him/her" and "Do not fuck him/her" (I wont tell you who is yet )

Damn straight, I'm actually starting to hate girl/girl in these games, mainly because almost every dev forces it on the player with no option for it be avoidable. I don't like sharing at all. I'm greedy and selfish and hypocritical in that sense. Even if both girls are sleeping with the MC, I don't like them doing anything with each other without him. If it's a 3some, it's fine, but he's not around it sucks.

Haven't played far yet, only the end of the first day. What I can say is I like the daughter, and I like Melina. Haven't seen the girl friend so can't comment on her. Don't see a harem tag or any plans for it, but not going to lie, so far wouldn't mind a route the ends well with both the daughter and Melina

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Something else that could clear alot of air..

Is the daughter a virgin?

If not most of us won't be that mad about these 'sharing' things IF it's another girl, cause we all know girls will use toys on each other at some point.

If she is, some will be mad about her getting deflowered by a toy IF used by another girl..

Reactions: cib64

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How about everyone save the outrage and flames until there is something there. So quick to grab the pitchforks against the "evil" bi-sexual women.

The dev believes in what they are doing and has been more than patient when earlier the thread some anti-ntr people acted like spoiled entitled brats. Accept there is a scene coming that you (royal you) may not like or find another dev you can actually push around.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How about everyone save the outrage and flames until there is something there. So quick to grab the pitchforks against the "evil" bi-sexual women.

The dev believes in what they are doing and has been more than patient when earlier the thread some anti-ntr people acted like spoiled entitled brats. Accept there is a scene coming that you (royal you) may not like or find another dev you can actually push around.
I'm not doing any outrage or flaming, (at least I don't believe I am).

The dev mentions several times he believes he'll change the mind of those opposed to sharing or letting anyone other than the MC do anything to the daughter. I replied that if gives us the choice (which he said he will) nothing will ever convince me to change my mind, from that he started to mock me for not liking girl girl, to which I replied I don't.

I only mention it in thread to "raise awareness" that no everyone likes it. If he wants to make it a thing and part of his game, awesome he has every right. I certainly don't see it as me trying to push him into anything and if that's the way it comes across I'm sorry.

Spfjolietjake dude, you're one of my favourite people on this forum, but really 2 or 3 people commenting they don't like x is hardly outrage or flaming. Besides the dev has clearly mentioned you'll have the choice. I was responding the "mockery" I received.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's Melinda (>) right, the MC's boss? I know it is!
If not her, maybe Leina or whatever that large mousey chick the boss was chewing out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Uh.. No one said bi-sexual women are evil.. But sure whatever.. Moving on.
I'm not doing any outrage or flaming, (at least I don't believe I am).

The dev mentions several times he believes he'll change the mind of those opposed to sharing or letting anyone other than the MC do anything to the daughter. I replied that if gives us the choice (which he said he will) nothing will ever convince me to change my mind, from that he started to mock me for not liking girl girl, to which I replied I don't.

I only mention it in thread to "raise awareness" that no everyone likes it. If he wants to make it a thing and part of his game, awesome he has every right. I certainly don't see it as me trying to push him into anything and if that's the way it comes across I'm sorry.

Spfjolietjake dude, you're one of my favourite people on this forum, but really 2 or 3 people commenting they don't like x is hardly outrage or flaming. Besides the dev has clearly mentioned you'll have the choice. I was responding the "mockery" I received.
It wasn't a personal attack on either of you. That's why I didn't quote anyone in particular. Starting from page 6 on there are some posts that just grind my gears. You both are mature and debate things, that is different.

Sorry about the snarky "evil" comment while not aimed at you two there is a lot of bisexual hate in several threads right now and that line was not fair to most in this thread.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
dude wtf with those names... MC boss name is Miriam... Leina? I dont know whom you mean
Yeah, people I didn't give a toss about. Miriam not Melinda. and the other was the one Miriam was being a bitch too, calling fat and ugly, but I guess the joke fell flat.

I'd already deleted the game after finishing the current content so I couldn't go back and look them up.

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

The dev mentions several times he believes he'll change the mind of those opposed to sharing or letting NTR. I replied that if gives us the choice (which he said he will) nothing will ever convince me to change my mind.

I'm only saying that not Everyone likes NTR and sharing. I'm just giving you my opinion on a matter. I certainly don't see it as me trying to push him into anything and if that's the way it comes across I'm sorry.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

My absolute lack of interest in watching lesbian scenes makes saying no to the second option (her) even easier (if possible) than saying no to the first option (him). If I have the option of avoiding or skipping a lesbian scene I always pick it up.

Regarding the first option "fuck him" if we include, for example: "fuck him and save the world" or "don't fuck him and the world is over", I will feel sad for the world.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes