88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I prefer playing it females protagonist only. I'm out of here. Anyway I wish you a good luck with that.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
That's what
Dev notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just don't clic in cuck option.
That's what I'm saying U have options
See games like never back down it is in development for a quite long time but it still don't have more then 20 patreon bcz
If someone want to support u they only want ur focus in there route not in any other route

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Come On, REALLY??
This Game Sounds Cool, and maybe Fun.
(sounds like it has a 'touch' of "Dating My Daughter")
Having Said That; This Game REALLY Needs a IC Patch!
(WE All know that "Friend" means MC's Daughter.
Whether IS sexual contact, or Not At least Grant Us the Option to "Call IT as IT IS"!)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Heh another one bite the dust add ntr out of no where .what more funny is this comment every one will like ntr :ROFLMAO:
no, it wont be a big deal, it's optional and Won't affect the main story. Even I think everybody will like this NTR because of the characters that are involved.
You think people will suddenly become cucks because of your story is so good or something ?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nobody will steal your friend. you will able to cheat on her so many times. Then I will give you the possibility of returning the favor to the male main character.
Relax. Some posters will never listen and will be close minded when them three letters come up. Do your story. Best of luck

Reactions: tazaaron

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah and some of them won't stop bootlicking and call other people close minded because they don't like something and have a opinion about it :sneaky:
I'm not an ntr fan. I just don't like pushy people trolling. I have never licked a boot. There is a difference between stating your opinion and being a douche. Being close minded is actual since you are implying the dev was lying before you even seen what they were talking about.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not an ntr fan. I just don't like pushy people trolling. I have never licked a boot. There is a difference between stating your opinion and being a douche. Being close minded is actual since you are implying the dev was lying before you even seen what they were talking about.
I know you are not an ntr fan ,what makes you think I am a douche ? As you can see or may be you can't it is the way he commented that made me quote that (everyone will like it).

I don't know about close minded but delusion is a real thing ,I never said Dev was lying but you just made that yourself .

Reactions: Simulacrum29

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Nobody will steal your friend. you will able to cheat on her so many times. Then I will give you the possibility of returning the favor to the male main character.
No man I was not talking how you are going to add cuck content. I just found it funny when you said everyone one will like ntr .

Your story your rules .never ment to offend you. It's just sad for me you added ntr midway that's it.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No man I was not talking how you are going to add cuck content. I just found it funny when you said everyone one will like ntr .

Your story your rules .But I just write what I think .
Not all ntr is cuck related. Plus it being "out of nowhere" rules are tags are only for current content and that part doesn't happen til part 3. Also reading the devs post I do not believe English is their first language

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Not all ntr is cuck related. Plus it being "out of nowhere" rules are tags are only for current content and that part doesn't happen til part 3. Also reading the devs post I do not believe English is their first language
Another day another definition ntr,cuck,beta male different branches from same tree.if you really go there then there is a planned section you can add right inside the genre you know that already . Atleast a warning from the beginning in the game itself would have helped as well. English is my 4th language too but it's a English forum right( I don't how to say this more politely sorry for that).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Another day another definition ntr,cuck,beta male different branches from same tree.if you really go there then there is a planned section you can add right inside the genre you know that already . Atleast a warning from the beginning in the game itself would have helped as well. English is my 4th language too but it's a English forum right( I don't how to say this more politely sorry for that).
Well you type English very well for it being a 4th language, no lie. As for the ntr the dev said it was just one scene not a route. It sounds like it's a plot point to me. Other than that idk

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The English is poor and needs a good translation. I mean - it seems to be a generic story with bad writing style, but maybe that's just because of the bad translation.

But what I hate is the extra click for some sentences. Just display all text at once. It is annoying to "search" for the new text when you click and it just adds a few new words or a sentence.

It is easy and is the same everywhere.
Fewer clicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more clicks.

Just started the game but already fed up with the extra clicks - and that Marcos guy. Currently the MC and his friend seem to be some horrible people and creepy douchebags.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Eh I don't recall the multiple protagonist tag being there when I first played which would have kept me from playing at all and now see there is planned NTR content that apparently "everybody will like this NTR because of the characters that are involved."

This is a key reason why I avoid multiple protag games...they almost always use that as a smokescreen to slip NTR in while dodging the tag.

Here I thought my only issue with this release was the conversation between the MC and Melina where both come off as assholes...holding a chick against a wall with your arm against her throat isn't conducive to the whole 'I'm not a bad guy' argument. Certainly not something you do when you are recording yourself...fucking Nixon & Watergate shit right there.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes