Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Did you create this game in Spanish and then translated it to English? I'm asking because I'm Mexican and I would like to know if the Spanish version is gonna feel more natural, I've never tried a game in Spanish and I would like to start with one that feels like a native speaker wrote it.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Okay, I think I am late. But let me ask, is there NTR or planned ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I cant add tags with things that arent in the version i have released
Many people do this: You make a separate segment, in which you include the tags you plan to place in the future.
As simple as that.;)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yea.
Netori = MC taking a love interest from someone else.
Netorare = MC losing a love interest to someone else.
Netorase = Basically swinging and sharing..
Exactly, wish people (including devs) would use the full term rather than just "NTR" as these describe very different occurrences! I'm not a fan of netorare, but Netori is great

For all the people ready to abandon ship on what is certainly a very promising new game, the dev already mentioned repeatedly the planned netorare (apparently) will be just a one-time minor situation that is OPTIONAL. For all you who for whatever reason are triggered by this, just select NO, and keep on playing...easy, right?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Exactly, wish people (including devs) would use the full term rather than just "NTR" as these describe very different occurrences! I'm not a fan of netorare, but Netori is great

For all the people ready to abandon ship on what is certainly a very promising new game, the dev already mentioned repeatedly the planned netorare (apparently) will be just a one-time minor situation that is OPTIONAL. For all you who for whatever reason are triggered by this, just select NO, and keep on playing...easy, right?
Issue would be this multiple protag view point though.. Which MC is the situation presented to and with WHO..

Like say.. Daughter and female friend are going to mess around, would I count that as ntr, no.. Others might think so though.
Also.. Father gets with some girl, would that count as ntr, depends on if daughter wants to fuck daddy alreadly..

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes