BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
no, it wont be a big deal, it's optional and Won't affect the main story. Even I think everybody will like this NTR because of the characters that are involved.
If the MC isn't involved, I doubt that I am interested.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It's the walkthrough mod, it works without it. Sorry for the trouble.

Your WT Mod doesn't allow to get past last v1.1.6 scene. I had to download the game again and play without it :(.
I don't see how unless you're not using the mod for 1.2.0. I checked the file, and the jump to update 2 is there. It also worked perfectly for me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While i like Fernanda a lot, Estefania definitely made a case for being her future Step-mom. She was very feisty and i loved every second of it. That said Melina was very aggressive which makes sense. She's her best friend so i wouldn't hold it against her if she was suspicious. Add in the other stuff that happened during that conversation and it's not surprising.

That last choice was difficult but seeing as it's the last I'll just wait until next update to see the consequence but for now that Estefania sex was pretty hot.

Looking forward to whatever happens. The next update preview looked pretty interesting. Curious where it's going.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no, it wont be a big deal, it's optional and Won't affect the main story. Even I think everybody will like this NTR because of the characters that are involved.
just the hint of NTR makes me sad ,,,, i hate them .... and this game was moving along nicely .. i will dl and see what happens .. i hope its not gonna be another one i will miss playing :(

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So there's going to be Likeable NTR content? There's only a few combinations that i can think of that would be likeable for the current audience here and even then you have a few who wouldn't like it still.

Fernanda(Stolen)-Melina(NTR)

Melina(NTR)-Estefania(Stolen) or the reverse

Fernanda(somehow NTR)-Estefania(Stolen)

If any other male is involved i could guess most here would tell you they're not down with it. I, personally, don't mind NTR content myself. If the dev wants to do it so be it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Are you willing to do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving?"

*Pulls out machete*

"Yes!..... now excuse me i have some gardening to do."

*flails aimlessly like a fool trying to trim garden with machete*

*With sadness puts machete away to do gardening normally*

*sees comments about NTR*

*Pull out machete with murderous intent and a sadistic smile*

"I MIGHT GETS TO STAB!"

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dont worry. I will present you a character that something will happen to him. Something that many people here will feel identified (I even think all of us). I will give you 3 option, I wont say more.
Would you kindly clarify this (in a spoiler or dm as to not spoil for others). I am very much zero sharing and zero NTR in my playthroughs (couldn't care less if there is a path that has it though, as long as I can avoid it).

Also what does "feel identified" mean?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
would you kindly clarify this (in a spoiler or dm as to not spoil for others).

Also what does "feel identified" mean?
Most of us are here in f95 because Tyrone stole our girls/boys, he's going to introduce Tyrone and we'll feel identified. :KEK: (PS: this is a joke)

And as he said you can skip/avoid it. So dont worry.

Okay, i'am good, i'll keep this game on watch because it did interested me or else i wouldn't even be here posting, you do have a good game, you have great girls, great renders and probably great story, but i accept that not every game is for everyone.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes