ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Most of us are here in f95 because Tyrone stole our girls/boys, he's going to introduce Tyrone and we'll feel identified. :KEK:
for myself personally ... i hate the idea of ntr where all the babes get fucked by every guys in the game .. and i as the MC .... don't get jack shit ... except sent to a corner to jack off as i watch all the babes getting hammered by everyone except my sorry ass ..... is why i hate the NTR type games .. they are all the same .. with very few exceptions .... :eek:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
for myself personally ... i hate the idea of ntr where all the babes get fucked by every guys in the game .. and i as the MC .... don't get jack shit ... except sent to a corner to jack off as i watch all the babes getting hammered by everyone except my sorry ass ..... is why i hate the NTR type games .. they are all the same .. with very few exceptions .... :eek:
Look, you don't have to explain to me, i agree with you. But in this game it'll be avoidable and wont be a part of main story.

Reactions: ImperialD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dev notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will present secondary story with something that have happened in your real life. I'm planning "touch" your heart with it.
you will want to add the multiple protagonist and female protagonist tags to your game.

And possibly NTR with it having (optional) next to it under genre.

Reactions: cib64

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Just lets agree to disagree, you won't ever have someone that hates NTR chose something that let someone fuck your LI, you said we'll "feel identified".. i really doubt it, theres nothing you can throw at me that would make me change my mind.

Its your game, you do wathever you like, your game looks good, the story looks good, but its not for me. I'll just move on and let you guys enjoy it, if i keep posting its just spam.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i agree .. i'm about ready to run this update ... i hope i'll still wanna play it after i'm done .. yeah i know who am i ... nobody really .. just someone that gets disappointed with game that wanna add ntr .. and the game gets really screwy for me to wanna still play it afterwards :rolleyes:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I think I've seen this plot somewhere before, but I'll wait to see where the dev takes it. ;)

Good luck Dev.

After play update -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes