Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean sure.. Can get annoying.. But if the dev wants a story and not just a quick fuck fest, you kind of need extras.
I agree, but no project needs a jar jar binks. Annoying your fan base doesn't do a story any good. That's not entertainment, to me anyway. I'm not wanting a non stop fuck fest but less of annoyance.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
"but that isnt all, there are also other males characters that will add some humor to the story, or something more... if you want."

So there will be sharing/three letter word in the game? I'am legit asking before i commit.
Well the first guy you meet is gay so you might get to butt blast him so no NTR there, unless you count you getting stolen from the daughter

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Girl Looks Cute ;) (y)
On Description looks like Mc with have to work allot so Girl can fall in love with him :rolleyes:

Reactions: Majima@22

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
no no.... that relation will take more time, but there're more characters which you may spend time
I take it for granted that this game is not harem type.

If the game consists of conquering the "Friend" that you left 19 years ago, as I play, I prefer to know if I can avoid all the sex scenes with the other girls (and without this resulting in NTR).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I remember the game makes a warning at the beginning, that if you don't make good decisions, the consequences can be serious.
But I think it would be good, to add a couple of "future tags", so you inform more to the possible players, about your plans. ;)

P.S.(I changed my reaction to sad, sorry)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
How do I access new scenes? 1.2.0 finishes at the same point as 1.1.6 for me with WT (hugging daughter).

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes