DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"I better run away like i did 19 years ago."

Jesus!!! :ROFLMAO:

That joke is funny and messed up at the same time.

Reactions: Verde5

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
looks promising I'll keep an eye on it as it makes me think of the game "our fate" hopefully this one doesn't share the same fate as that other game but I believe in the creators game and their abilities so this could be a great game

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Exactly the quality that I have come to expect from a solo developer when it comes to translation. Maybe the dev will at least invest in a better translation program, if not find a network of proofreaders at the least...

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Secret Jealous Lesbian Best Friend. I'm calling it here!

1610753606770.png

I just hope there is a playthrough where I can have them Both. They're both super sexy!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Nice first release.
I mostly liked the looks of the characters, but some of their personalities seem a bit... over the top, shall I say? MC's friend comes off as an idiot and a bit of a douche, daughter's BFF is a grade A bitch, and her threats and aggressiveness towards her gay friend get old really fast. Not a fan of this kind of "humor".
Maybe it comes down to cultural differences, I don't know?
The renders are nice, and the story sounds promising. Dialogues definitely need a good proofreader though.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and lassoluh

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm having a hard time getting into the story with that broken english flow. On the side note, what are the planned fetishes besides the "friend" plot.

Reactions: anyusername

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wowwww how could i miss too much parts? hahahaha i can't believe it .... yes i write in spanish and then i translate to english.
i'm fixting this right know! thank you!!!
No, you don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I also saw those errors in the game, I downloaded the English version, to see how you were doing with that.

I must say that you have done a good job, I also have a lot of problems trying to make a game in English, being Spanish my native tongue.
I found your game entertaining, the daughter and the friend are quite sexy, I hope her friend is just "friend-jealous" and not "lesbian-jealous". I hope that the gay friend, is just the humorous part, I found it quite funny (if it's something else, it would take all the fun out of it).
And I hope the MC's friend and his son don't turn out to be just another problem to worry about.
At the beginning you threw a warning, so I hope that the decisions at least are clear of which one is the best, (no things like: If I dress in brown and green I get the girl. But if I dress in brown and light green someone else fucks her).
Of course you decide what to put in your game, we can only hope.;)
I wish you good luck with your game and that you get as much support as possible.:D(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and lassoluh

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
It's a really great start the only thing it needs is a proof reader to fix spanglish and naturally more updates.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Wowwww how could i miss too much parts? hahahaha i can't believe it .... yes i write in spanish and then i translate to english.
i'm fixting this right know! thank you!!!
I could edit the script myself, but because it is a Renpy archive format file (.rpa) i get a compression error when i save it with the "atom" text editor? Shame really.

¸¸ KA2¸¸

Forum Fanatic
Jan 11, 2018
verde123 : me gusta su juego, la "amiga" sin tetas grandes ni culo gordo, el humor y jugarlo en español. Hay un hilo de traducciones en español en F95, seguro que hay mas gente de españa y hispanoamerica interesada en su juego, si quieres puedes publicar un post en el hilo para dar a conocer tu cojonudo juego. Suerte con tu proyecto (y)

Reactions: Verde5
May 7, 2019
Great start
Keep it slow like this
It's nice to see a story with the main character who's not horny as soon at he see his "friend"
dialogs are very nice and funny (Marcos top !)
graphics are great
I love the fact that the MC don't understand the relation between the 2 girls.
To resume
A very great beginning

Reactions: Chaly
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes