myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The grandmother sounds more like a fucking prison warden then a loving grandmother.

These renders don't seem to be used anywhere during the how I met your mother scene. render232.jpg render233.jpg render234.jpg render235.jpg render236.jpg render237.jpg render263.jpg render279 - copia.jpg She also never hit the MC in the alleyway yet she is saying she did.

During the how I met your mother scene the MC was always wearing a leather jacket and then when it gets to the part where he is carrying her he no longer has a jacket on and she isn't wearing it either. So what happened to the jacket? Did moths eat it or did he lay it over the dude he hit with the board or did he just throw it away to try to show off?

Her best friend seems jealous the other one is gay or so he says. I don't trust men in these types of games.

Does Melina really smoke cigars or is it suppose to be cigarettes? I just don't see her puffing on those nasty smelling things.

I had to use a translator to see what desconocido meant as that is what some peoples names were listed as when they were talking.

Not really interested in Estefania.

I only paid so much attention to Marcos before I lost interest in what they were saying.

Trasher2018

Just do a search of {w} in the script file and do a mass delete make sure to copy the blank spaces in front of the {w} as well when doing the search and then mass delete. There is also a lot of pause in the script file.

Cernunnos.

You also get to control the daughter in this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Eleinjar and Verde5

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game. MC's relationship with his daughter is realistic here. She doesn't jump on the MC right away, but she is careful.
And when I found out what her plan was.. I was a bit surprised. :D

I'm definitely waiting for more.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, guess I got caught up with the Dev last night, and didn't know it. Saved it because it was recommended that I did, and was late, had a rough day prior, so figured, I'll come back tonight since it's already saved. Well, just a few screens was all that was left. :LOL: But dang, this story is getting more and more interesting, looking forward for the next release. Again, thank you for this.

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Right. So when you get to pick what you want the relationship to be, you don't really get to pick what the relationship will is. Cause there are lines that literally say what you were dating her mother. :/

Oct 8, 2019
So this is going to be a more dramatic take on Dating My Daughter, right? Could work, certainly had me raise an eyebrow during the flashback. That being said, is Melina's content going to be required or will we be able to not pursue her?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes