Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Please tell me at some point that you get to kick Estefania to the curb? Cant stand that clingy bitch. Seriously Dev, you need to give more options for getting us away from her. I don't like the direction the story is going in and she is the reason.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well... this was a short update, but I enjoyed it. I'm glad that the mystery at work seems to be trailing off and the boss wanting to fuck him in the ass for a million dollars was an... interesting payoff. But I'm happy to see that the focus is going to move back to the relationship between MC and Fernanda. I'm sure she is going to be happy to see that picture. Her grandparents should be tarred and feathered for never showing her a picture of her mother or buying her a dress.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
got an error when starting ch2 from zero. Also, I loaded my saves, and the game ended in the same place as v1.8

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Downloading from the Workupload link took a little less than 10 minutes. The game is quite well compressed to 646MB, nothing huge.
Use the gofile link it's safe and fast
It would probably be useful to mention how fast is fast.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
OK, so I made a simple mod that will show you whether or not a choice gives or takes away points for a character. I'm not sure about best choices but this can act as a general guide on how to best influence characters. If it doesn't change the points then you won't see anything.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if it works in languages besides English (probably not) and I'm not even sure if it works 100% in English either. Let me know if you have any problems with it and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Finished fully updating to v. 1.7.1.
Game been updated again, any chance your still working on this.

Also you should request for them to put this on the front page so its easier to find.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Downloading from the Workupload link took a little less than 10 minutes. The game is quite well compressed to 646MB, nothing huge.

It would probably be useful to mention how fast is fast.
Well for me on GoFile it took all of roughly 30 seconds to DL

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Took me 45 seconds to download via GoFile. And 30 seconds for the update. Honestly: WHAT WAS THIS? Where was the so called new story content? And reading the text after clicking on CH2, really? The public version gets cut down? Way to prevent to get new supporters. I like this game, in all honesty and I wish the dev to succeed, but not via a two-class version. Just my honest opinion.

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Took me 45 seconds to download via GoFile. And 30 seconds for the update. Honestly: WHAT WAS THIS? Where was the so called new story content? And reading the text after clicking on CH2, really? The public version gets cut down? Way to prevent to get new supporters. I like this game, in all honesty and I wish the dev to succeed, but not via a two-class version. Just my honest opinion.

Yep a Two-Class Version is Bullshit i Supported like 50 Devs so Far for at least 1 Year but i avoid Devs like that...

Reactions: blastwave2k

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, others were doing that. Total bullshit and a way to never get more. Blackmailing people to support won't work. Need a hero to release full version.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hate to be the one to go against the grain on this, but the Dev is under no obligation to release the public version at all. While I might find myself skipping the public version in favor of the pirated version which will arrive sooner or later, I am hardly going to waste precious time or energy complaining about it. We all have to make decisions when we choose how to prioritize the use of our download bandwidth. There may be limited efficacy to a public preview version when piracy is so rampant, but who knows? even if it only piques the curiosity of a few new supporters and doesn't inconvenience the existing supporters it may be worth the effort in the long run.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I would NEVER patron a dev that did this sort of crap. It backfires. Most patrons find games to support on here. Try it, like it and want to support so the dev keeps it up. This sort of bullshit turns people away. Some actual patrons might drop for this - I probably would. Ends up either changing their mind or it gets abandoned.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
So far i only played the start i liked the conversations, but i'm afraid it will suddenly end too soon, so do you have a render count at this point? thanks ;)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Hard to say because there are different paths, you play one... but I renders both. Also you have to choose a few things sometimes, you see 1 renders, but I make 4 for the same scene... taking this into account the rendering count is around 1384
I see, gotta try the different paths then, but 1300+ is still a good amount for me, thanks! :giggle:

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes