BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Will the Si.... (friend) be solo romanceable without her friend or is this going to be another poly relationship kinda deal?
Sorry for asking before playing but every other game right now is in this category.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone have the same problem? I have played the game twice, and I always get this error, especially in the multi choice answers screenshot0001.png

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
At the v. 1.4.1 b there was a multi-mod from Shaddy-Modder. That helped a lot. Is there also a mod for v.1.8.3?
:rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: :unsure:

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
I had a bit of problems loading my old saves, but I got it working. But now both the MC and his daughter are called "None".
Is there any way I can fix this?

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
At the v. 1.4.1 b there was a multi-mod from Shaddy-Modder. That helped a lot. Is there also a mod for v.1.8.3?
Dont think so. I was kinda waiting for some mod to appear for last 3~ releases and nothing appeared yet. Kinda sucks. Not a fan of missing scenes and having to do many playthroughs (maybe it isnt needed here, cant remember + some rework was done, so some things might have changed)

Reactions: Punto

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Dont think so. I was kinda waiting for some mod to appear for last 3~ releases and nothing appeared yet. Kinda sucks. Not a fan of missing scenes and having to do many playthroughs (maybe it isnt needed here, cant remember + some rework was done, so some things might have changed)
Shaddy did abadone his mod, because the dev switched from English to Spanish in his scripts. It would be a ton of work for a non Spanish speaking person to first translate the whole script into English, then modding it and after that translate back to Spanish and testing it. So I at least can understand Shaddy's decision. It's a pain in the ass if devs make the lives of players and modders more difficult than it has to be. I had for myself the scripts open in TigerJython and searched for the choices when I reached them ingame.

I like the game and I'm a bit sad, that after nearly 1,5 years we've not reached the point where we have scences with Fernanda and the MC...

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Nothing happens in this game, endless pointless chatting, I gave it a miss for a bit but still no decent action.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.8.3
Size 185 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port for anybody that's interested.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
-there should be a soft or hard corrution route ... if possible bet bunch will like that

- good game , and nice li , hope developerstay on focus and no begin to a million of side chars .... 6 is enough counting so ... and boderline over the limit, will lose on personalisation ..

-and yeah dark route? ... is so slow the actual one guess 2030 brb

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Meeting Her 0.1.8.3
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.1.8.3

Reactions: elver galarge
Mar 30, 2018
Hi! I just started this game. It looks good, but I'm only at the begining. Just saaying the first sentence of the game made me lauth. "The last time I saw her she was a baby... It's awesome thaat she's my friend"...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hi! I just started this game. It looks good, but I'm only at the begining. Just saaying the first sentence of the game made me lauth. "The last time I saw her she was a baby... It's awesome thaat she's my friend"...
Shhhh. Patreon is everywhere :ROFLMAO:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry tried to give this a go.
Can no longer bear with it.
Wish the Dev the best, i'm done.

Reactions: pyrinikos
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes