wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I started playing the game and got to the scene where you save the mother from the two men. While you are helping her get up; the song Hold On by Chord Overstreet started playing when you take her hand with the lyrics "Let me take your hand I'll make it right, I swear to love you all my life". It was perfect. Made the scene absolutely powerful.
1660667636559.png

Reactions: Derek Lamperouge

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Damn, I had just downloaded the previous release yesterday! I was in the hospital night of July 5 to the 29th due to falling down the stairs (breaking 5 ribs, among not as bad injuries) and only was back on computer as of the 12th of this month.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I feel bad for the mod guy. Have dropped this game long ago when mod was dropped. Luckily, one guy decided to pick up a mod. But now it is 3rd version dropped on f95 within a week

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
rojo123 Did you lose your proofreader? I just started the last Ch1 update and it seems to be back to a lot of syntax and contextual errors, after earlier releases were cleaned up. Almost like it was translated through Google.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I'm sorry, but the 'whole story' which Lorena tells to the daughter of the MC leaves too much room for false interpretation IMO. Why only with pictures and not with words ? I would liked to have more details of what really happened between the Mother and the MC without I must make assumptions.
Otherwise a good update and a nice game. And the daughter is really lovely.

Reactions: moonshadow

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
I'm playing the android version and the language changes from English, as set in options, to something else, and will not change back. Anyone else have that problem?

EDIT: it stays English until just before you take Estefana out to the restaurant, then changes

EDIT2: removing the Multi-Mod fixes the problem

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Wait wait wait a fucking second hahahaha, let me catch some air... Was that a fucking ONNIVERSE REFERENCE??!?!?!?!?

Hahahahaha that's like the most niche joke I've ever seen in a VN on this site and came just right off the bat, I've only read the one at the start I wonder if there are more

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I've been holding back from playing this knowing that there's no sex scenes with the MC and his tenant yet. Game was created on Jan 16, 2021 so it's nearing 2 years now. That's way too long for such content so please expediate the main event.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1.1 + Multimod by LaikDink
Size 231 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Meeting Her v0.2.1.1 with LaikDink Multi mod
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.2.1.1

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
FUCK Bitches like this! They don't even know this random guy and they want to fuck with his head for fun. This guy could be a sweet guy who is just lucky a pretty girl is talking to him just for her to maliciously fuck with him. Bitches like that create Incels and Woman-haters ... I already hated Estefania and now I REALLY hate her. First chance I get, Dumping her 100%. All she does is get in the way of MC and Fernanda I never wanted her in the first place!

1661002969337.png 1661002881325.png

Reactions: OzBrit
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes