• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
That would fucking suck and would be a sign of a Bastard Dev.
If I'm honest I don't really see this game seeing much development sexually, hits me as a different sort of game, sadly I find the game it presents as dull and mundane, but that's just preference. That said I havent played in a bit, might be different, to confirm is this the game where a gay guy wears a Che Guevara t-shirt?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If I'm honest I don't really see this game seeing much development sexually, hits me as a different sort of game, sadly I find the game it presents as dull and mundane, but that's just preference. That said I havent played in a bit, might be different, to confirm is this the game where a gay guy wears a Che Guevara t-shirt?
Yes. I have one too. Because I hate Capitalism.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
if he is the friend of the "daughter"

TokyoDevil

Nov 13, 2019
From what I read on Discord, have sex with the main heroine in at least one or two updates.
I thought it was too fast, but now I think the dev are right.

Last edited:

TokyoDevil

Nov 13, 2019
Don't know the public release date.
The next beta version will probably come out this year (early next month at the latest)
The latest beta version comes out by the morning of the 3rd day of Chapter 2. And the plan is at night... well :sneaky:

Reactions: shadowr19

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Why they put tag female protag when main story tell about male main character. Its for a click bait or what...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why they put tag female protag when main story tell about male main character. Its for a click bait or what...
Its because you control a female character in this game, it may be short time of play but you still control a female.
When there is even only 1 frame in a game that you play a gender then that gender gets listed.
There is no click bait here.
The site rules mean just that if it happens then the tag goes up, maybe you should go read all the rules so you will understand more about the tags.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Dev should probably look into their use of "bred" in this game. Reared or raised would come off as more natural.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes