erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Evidence this happened? From legitimate sources (ie not far right wing crap.)
What the... are you serious? This isn't common knowledge?

Also, what's a source you'd actually trust?

If you're interested, there's an article here:

Sources fro the article above:
Encyclopedia Britannica – Fulgencio Batista
Encyclopedia Britannica – Fidel Castro
Independent Institute – The Killing Machine
Smithsonian Magazine – The Story Behind Che’s Iconic Photo
Human Rights Watch – Cuba: Fidel Castro’s Record of Repression
History Channel – Batista Forced Out by Castro-Led Revolution
History UK – Castro Vs Batista: The Rebellion Which Changed the World
Wilson Center – Soviet-Cuban Relations, 1960-61
Armando Valladares – Against All Hope: A Memoir of Life in Castro’s Gulag
NY Times – In Castro’s Gulag
Ernesto “Che” Guevara – The African Dream: The Diaries of the Revolutionary War in the Congo
Jacobin Magazine – Che Guevara in the Congo
Wall Street Journal – Che Guevara Was No Hero to the Many He Abused
The Conversation – Cuba Is Poor, But Who Is to Blame – Castro or 50 Years of US Blockade?
Grunge – What You Didn’t Know About Che Guevara
Apro Funk – Che’ Guevara A Racist? A Glimpse into His Diary
NDTV- ‘Do Not Shoot!’: The Last Moments of Communist Revolutionary Che Guevara
BBC – Bolivia’s Army in Dispute with Government Over Che Guevara Homage
The Guardian – Che Guevara’s Legacy Still Contentious 50 Years After His Death in Bolivia
The New York Times – Execution Still Haunts Village, 50 Years After Che Guevara’s Death
Medium – Cuba: 60 Years of Revolution, 60 Years of Oppression

Links to the sources themselves are in the article at the bottom.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Of course how were homosexuals treated in the US and Europe at the same time? Prison usually. Alan Turin killed himself after in the UK he was forced to undergo the equivalent of chemical castration at the time for being gay. After helping win WW 2. You can find films for schools on YouTube that paint homosexual men as predators on boys. Probably ones exist for lesbians too. At the time black people were commonly lynched in the US south. The citations there weren't even about that stuff. Why would he have streets named for him in both Latin America (not just Cuba) and Spain itself (a friend brought me a poster of him from there that says in Spanish "A guerilla does not die to be hung on the wall."

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Of course how were homosexuals treated in the US and Europe at the same time? Prison usually. Alan Turin killed himself after in the UK he was forced to undergo the equivalent of chemical castration at the time for being gay. After helping win WW 2. You can find films for schools on YouTube that paint homosexual men as predators on boys. Probably ones exist for lesbians too. At the time black people were commonly lynched in the US south. The citations there weren't even about that stuff. Why would he have streets named for him in both Latin America (not just Cuba) and Spain itself (a friend brought me a poster of him from there that says in Spanish "A guerilla does not die to be hung on the wall."
I guess none of the folks involved in the other horrors are on the characters t-shirt though? Not that it matters, its just a t-shirt, a virtual t-shirt, in sex game (well whats meant to be a sex game, needs more sex!!!!).

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I guess none of the folks involved in the other horrors are on the characters t-shirt though? Not that it matters, its just a t-shirt, a virtual t-shirt, in sex game (well whats meant to be a sex game, needs more sex!!!!).
That is what is on topic here. The lack of sex. Slow burn sucks. The sex with other women even dried up. Don't try to be like the terrible games that still get lots of support like A Wife and Mother or Jessica O'Neil Hard News. Games with no sex or only spouse sex suck ass.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
At the friends/daughters sleep scene the language goes from english to spanish.. any way to fix this?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
That is what is on topic here. The lack of sex. Slow burn sucks. The sex with other women even dried up. Don't try to be like the terrible games that still get lots of support like A Wife and Mother or Jessica O'Neil Hard News. Games with no sex or only spouse sex suck ass.
Still not as bad as Happy Summer. That game now finally has a single sex scene after a couple years of development. From what I've heard, updates would be faster if there was a good coder willing to help him out. I could be wrong, but I think the dev is working completely solo and he has the hardest time with the actual coding.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Just a little patience, the girl is a daughter who has never met her father it makes sense that there's some hesitation and confused feelings.
Even with that their relationship got a lot more actiony in this trip(she's now ok with being nude and even petting, horniness is winning), and the trip isn't even over yet.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Just a little patience, the girl is a daughter who has never met her father it makes sense that there's some hesitation and confused feelings.
Even with that their relationship got a lot more actiony in this trip(she's now ok with being nude and even petting, horniness is winning), and the trip isn't even over yet.
There's not even anyone else lately. No sex = boring.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's not even anyone else lately. No sex = boring.
Disagree, for example i am more entertained by these light petting scenes with the daughter than i was for sex scenes with that girlfriend i don't care for.
Vaginal sex, while cool and all isn't the only thing in the world.

I do hope the dev doesn't artificially extends the wait but i don't feel that's the case so far.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Disagree, for example i am more entertained by these light petting scenes with the daughter than i was for sex scenes with that girlfriend i don't care for.
Vaginal sex, while cool and all isn't the only thing in the world.

I do hope the dev doesn't artificially extends the wait but i don't feel that's the case so far.
For me anything with sex scenes but vaginal or anal is boring.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
At the friends/daughters sleep scene the language goes from english to spanish.. any way to fix this?
LOL it did, didn't it? I didn't even notice the first time I was playing through because I speak Spanish and I just kept reading. Since I understood what they were saying it didn't even interrupt my flow. I've got to pay more attention.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is this latest update just about cleaning up the game or is there new content?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes